Graham Murray = Elma Fudd

Cam S

BEEEEEEEEEAVER
The cowboys coach was over heard at mascot airport saying to his team
"Be wery wery quiet we're hunting Wabbits"

Then after todays dismal showing from the overrated cowboys he was over heard saying to his team "Im gonna get those wascally wabbits one day"

I guess not this year though. The cowboys become the first team to lose twice to souths this year.

Now wheres Adam "whats my team" Hayward
I bet hes probably a broncos fan today. :D

Has anyone seen the MYSTERY SUPPORTER ...

He's probably hoping the Broncos win tonight so he can switch teams ... again.

Must be hard, being the Bunnies Bunny.

Ha HA Haaaaaaaaa oh oh damn best thread ever!!

Ok lets set the record straight, I am a loyal Cowboys fan whether they win or lose. Cowboys are my number 1 team and yes the Broncs are number 2. The Cowboys are the most entertaining team to watch in the NRL by a long way. And while I'm disappointed they lost on the weekend, I'm man enough to admit Souths played a good game. And from what I see the Cowboys are still in the top 4. Can't complain, I know on their day they can beat any team eg Round 7 Cowboys d Manly 30-26. Remember that fellas?? On a positive note, it's good the Cowboys get their losses and form slump out of the way now, unlike Manly, who is destined to start losing at the unfortunate time during the finals.

Cam, did you say the Cowboys were "overrated"?? Mate, last time I checked it was Manly voted "most overrated team in the NRL".

Spanner, why do you think it's funny that the Cowboys lost to the Rabbitohs?? Round 12 Manly LOSES to the team running dead last and favourites for this years wooden spoon Penrith 22-16. Now thats wasn't funny, thats just embarrassing!!

So to TB's favourite couple, Hoppa and Ian, don't be scared, I know you both will be heartbroken after the preliminary, just remember it was Manly's destiny to choke in the finals and hey, you'll always have eachothers shoulders to cry on.

2007 NRL Premiers - NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS

Ha HA Haaaaaaaaa oh oh damn best thread ever!!

Ok lets set the record straight, I am a loyal Cowboys fan whether they win or lose. Cowboys are my number 1 team and yes the Broncs are number 2. The Cowboys are the most entertaining team to watch in the NRL by a long way. And while I'm disappointed they lost on the weekend, I'm man enough to admit Souths played a good game. And from what I see the Cowboys are still in the top 4. Can't complain, I know on their day they can beat any team eg Round 7 Cowboys d Manly 30-26. Remember that fellas?? On a positive note, it's good the Cowboys get their losses and form slump out of the way now, unlike Manly, who is destined to start losing at the unfortunate time during the finals.

Cam, did you say the Cowboys were "overrated"?? Mate, last time I checked it was Manly voted "most overrated team in the NRL".

Spanner, why do you think it's funny that the Cowboys lost to the Rabbitohs?? Round 12 Manly LOSES to the team running dead last and favourites for this years wooden spoon Penrith 22-16. Now thats wasn't funny, thats just embarrassing!!

So to TB's favourite couple, Hoppa and Ian, don't be scared, I know you both will be heartbroken after the preliminary, just remember it was Manly's destiny to choke in the finals and hey, you'll always have eachothers shoulders to cry on.

2007 NRL Premiers - NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS
geez someone hand him a tissue ffs ;)
oh adam have a read ole son

1 Storm 18 34
2 Sea Eagles 18 30
3 Eels 18 24
4 Cowboys 18 22
5 Broncos 18 20
6 Warriors 18 20
7 Bulldogs 18 20
8 Wests Tigers 18 20
9 Rabbitohs 18 18
10 Titans 18 18
11 Knights 18 18
12 Sharks 18 16
13 Raiders 18 16
14 Dragons 18 16
15 Roosters 18 16
16 Panthers 18 12

now tell me whos overrated who has all the aussie rep and qld players yet are 4 games behind manly hahahaha

Mate they are a bunch of numbers to me. Don't mean squat come finals time. And I wasn't the one who voted Manly "most overrated team", it was from the people who know best,the NRL players themselves. Did I mention the Cowboys are in possession to the best 2 players in the world, Matty Bowen and Jonathon Thurston. If only Ian and Toovey were that good

Mate they are a bunch of numbers to me. Don't mean squat come finals time. And I wasn't the one who voted Manly "most overrated team", it was from the people who know best,the NRL players themselves. Did I mention the Cowboys are in possession to the best 2 players in the world, Matty Bowen and Jonathon Thurston. If only Ian and Toovey were that good
Interesting that adam lets start with toovey
hes done 3 things thurston hasnt Captained his country, Captained his club to a premiership and Won the Clive Churchill medal for best on ground Grand Final day.

Then theres all your homophobic jibes at Ian roberts one of your clubs star signings in 1997.

Thats right Adam, Ian played 2 seasons for the cowboys he was that popular in townsville the nightclubs barmen up there named a drink after him its a shot with Butterscotch snaps topped with baileys.

You know ______ Sucking cowboys, sure u have had a few ;)

Interesting that adam lets start with toovey
hes done 3 things thurston hasnt Captained his country, Captained his club to a premiership and Won the Clive Churchill medal for best on ground Grand Final day.
Then theres all your homophobic jibes at Ian roberts one of your clubs star signings in 1997.
Thats right Adam, Ian played 2 seasons for the cowboys he was that popular in townsville the nightclubs barmen up there named a drink after him its a shot with Butterscotch snaps topped with baileys.
You know ______ Sucking cowboys, sure u have had a few ;)
Yes I know Ian was a Cowboy. I always said that explained why the Cowboys always came last!! I have to acknowledge the fact the Cowboys did give a chance but unfortunately he was past his prime and didn't have the mojo to make the Cowboys come *cough* first. He was good in, what was it, 1996? So good he made Manly come *cough* first. GO IAN!! MANLY LEGEND!! COWBOYS WATERBOY

Yes I know Ian was a Cowboy. I always said that explained why the Cowboys always came last!! I have to acknowledge the fact the Cowboys did give a chance but unfortunately he was past his prime and didn't have the mojo to make the Cowboys come first instead of last. He was good in, what was it, 1996? So good he made Manly come first. GO IAN!! MANLY LEGEND!! COWBOYS WORST EVER SIGNING
hahahaah
you are so good with your facts im gonna start callin you
Mini hammer

Roberts played his last game for manly in the 1995 grand final, like tallis Ian sat out the 1996 season.

So you are wrong again ;)

Try again :)

hahahaah
you are so good with your facts im gonna start callin you
Mini hammer
Roberts played his last game for manly in the 1995 grand final, like tallis Ian sat out the 1996 season.
So you are wrong again ;)
Try again :)
Ok...ok so why did he sit out?? I did hear he suffered a few groin injuries. Or wasn't he man enough to play for Manly? He and Matthew Ridge never got along. I remember he said, before everyone knew that...you know, that if publicly known could damage Manly's reputation or something I don't know. True Story. Is that why he sat out? Either way Manly were better off without him winning the premiership n all

Ok...ok so why did he sit out?? I did hear he suffered a few groin injuries. Or wasn't he man enough to play for Manly? He and Matthew Ridge never got along. I remember he said, before everyone knew that...you know, that if publicly known could damage Manly's reputation or something I don't know. True Story. Is that why he sat out? Either way Manly were better off without him winning the premiership n all
same reason as tallis had signed a super league contract and didnt want to play for a ARL club.

Back
Top Bottom