An email that got sent to me by mistake

Cam S

BEEEEEEEEEAVER
Deer God,
I prey to you today to thank you for my beautiful live and wondarful family I am blessed to have.

Now i have to say how disapointment i am that you allowed my maroons heros to loose last night but im so sure you will make it up to me this weakend.

God hear my voice as I prey for my footy team this week. The Broncos will be missing that speical player Brent Tait hes such a hero of mine the wey he looks like Rodger Ramjet and has such a long neck and chin. I ask that you show them they way and give them the necessary luck and fortune to get them over the line this week. They are playing a team from the gold coast and please unlike when i preyed to you before the asssoication challenge god please get this brisbane team over the line so atleast one brisbane team can beat the gold coast.

Also God could you please bring fortune to Roosters this week, as they are playing a team that is not well liked but are also so strong and needs a few more losses just so my team can get close to them on the ladder, I would really like it God if Manly didn't win this week, I take you back to the Toovey days god, you remember him, don't you god, he was that tough little prick who you made stronger than men double his size and pound for pound the toughest bloke in history of our great game, what were you thinking God. I cry everynight god that i dont follow this team thats why i hate them they are so much better than the bronocos will never bee god.

Also god i prey that i can carry on the weekend because when im away from my beloved richlands i struggle to carry so bad its like i would be able to get more carry at a Zelows hand bag shop.

In finishing God, I prey that you hear me even though you wont be able to because you will be reading this. God bless.
Amen

Richie Richlands aka Hammar

Deer God,
Now i have to say how disapointment i am that you allowed my maroons heros to loose last night but im so sure you will make it up to me this weakend.

As much as I giggled a little at this, I have but one thing to say Cam.....who won the Series ????

Cam I know its unlikely, but if your Silvertails don't beat the Roosters this weekend you could well come in for a little bit of stick.

As much as I giggled a little at this, I have but one thing to say Cam.....who won the Series ????

Depends how you look at it Dale ...

I am a NSW supporter. Yet I finished the series $1 better off than i started it, through a complex series of bets.

Mr Shinnie is a QLD supporter, yet I believe he is $14 lighter in his pocket?

Depends how you look at it Dale ...

How true is that...

This is how i look at it...

This is what the NSWRL Board, Selectors and Origin staff and players get to see over the next 12 months…
1183590861.jpg

I see they sacked there Trophy polisher last month ;) ….I can assure you that no NSW Team will be winning the NRL trophy either…Maybe they could put framed pictures of Brett Kimmorley sitting on the bench in last nights second half…

That’s why NSW won the game they removed him from the paddock...:D

Well I have to say at least NSW has had a trophy in there cabinet, I wonder when the Brisbane men last had the mens trophy in theirs.:D :D :D

Also god i prey that i can carry on the weekend because when im away from my beloved richlands i struggle to carry so bad its like i would be able to get more carry at a Zelows hand bag shop.
In finishing God, I prey that you hear me even though you wont be able to because you will be reading this. God bless.
Amen
Richie Richlands aka Hammar

Ian, Ian, Ian, Mate I might struggle to carry away from my beloved Richlands, but where ever I go, it's 30 pins above your avg, imagined if I carried:rolleyes:

Oh, and the Zelows is where you and your manly boys shop isn't it:D :D

No mate...Steve Hampson sent it to me...It's a picture of the Brisbane Men's Trophy Cabinet...;)

That's not nice!!!!!

Funny:rolleyes:

But not nice.

I thought brissy men's trophy cabinet was longer than that and not as high and 6 feet under.:D

Don't think we will be ressurrecting anytime soon:(

hammo

Ian, Ian, Ian, Mate I might struggle to carry away from my beloved Richlands, but where ever I go, it's 30 pins above your avg, imagined if I carried:rolleyes:
Oh, and the Zelows is where you and your manly boys shop isn't it:D :D
30 hey richie :)

I must say, even tho Nsw won and i am a nsw supporter i will say cheers to a qld side that held out a 17 man nsw against a 13 man qld side.

As for brisbane on the weekend, my pic is they will win but it will be a understrenght side especially after wednesday night's match and the fact they have lost up to 5 players i think

Back
Top Bottom