Nick Koumandakis a politician!

jhk67

You wouldnt believe me unless you saw it but for those who love the chaser, your gonna love this one. The chaser decides to take photos of unsuspecting average people and put them up on windows as political posters and then mob them with fake reporters and such. They show some unsuspecting people at first, then they show the Manhatten Manager himself Nick Koumandakis get mobbed by fake reporters and not knowing what the hell is going on. I swear to god i have never laughed so hard in my life. If I can get a repeat of tonights episode i will be happy to post in on here for all to see.

You wouldnt believe me unless you saw it but for those who love the chaser, your gonna love this one. The chaser decides to take photos of unsuspecting average people and put them up on windows as political posters and then mob them with fake reporters and such. They show some unsuspecting people at first, then they show the Manhatten Manager himself Nick Koumandakis get mobbed by fake reporters and not knowing what the hell is going on. I swear to god i have never laughed so hard in my life. If I can get a repeat of tonights episode i will be happy to post in on here for all to see.
if u go to the chasers website after midnight tonight all the episodes are vodcasted in full

Hehe yes I recognised him as soon as they panned on him.
They couldn't spell his name right on the poster or on the screen - poor bugger didn't know what to make of it all. :D

Nikos, you're a classic.

Reporter, "why do you think you're doing so badly?"

Nikos, "Because I don't know what I'm doing."

Good call! I don't think it's anymore different for the others!

10/10 for funniness! LoL

Back
Top Bottom