Bowling Gods, you gotta read this one

Brett Hall

This one goes out to you George, with you & your bowling gods mate
icon_smile.gif

There's the god of approach, the god of oil, the god of carry & the head tech who rules over them all.
We pray to the god of approach for the approaches to be slick, but not too slick
We pray to the god of oil for there to be plenty of oil on the lane, but not on the backend.
We pray to the god of carry to make the pins fall over, but not to leave a split
& most of all
We pray to the head tech to fix all the problems, and to please not quit & go work for AMF (phht, like that'd ever happen, lol).
The god of approaches got sick of everyone praying to him, so he formed Dexter, & gave them SST5s (& now 6s).
The god of oil got sick of everyone praying to him, so he formed Kegel & gave them an infinite supply of oil to spread to the world.
The god of carry got sick of us praying, so he gave us solid kickbacks, 3lb10oz pins, & trip 4s (or 6s for you slimey lefties).
The head tech, he got sick of us praying, so he gave us the finger & went home early.

Good Luck & High Scoring
Big B
icon_smile.gif

thanks Big B but god save us all when we have to use 10lb 3ounce pins instead of the current 3lb 10ounces.

Nice forum man, interesting story, but so very true. But i really thought you were gonna say that to make carrying easier they made Brunswick equipment.
Lol
catch ya online
c ya's

Alrighty then, the God of carry got sick of all the praying, so he gave us BRUNSWICK & their magnificent balls....*Suits up into his armour & gets ready to be pelted with rocks, big rocks at that*

GL & HS

Big B

P.s. As far as I know, I'm the only junior around that's this fanatical about Big B, the fellas from ACT/SNSW might be able to take a guess or two
icon_wink.gif

I think you r out numbered there mate, lol. Unfortunately they got sick of BRUNSWICK and also invented Cloumbia, Track, Storm Hammer, Ebonite and AMF. But we can get one thing from this, Brunswick is old!!!

Sorry man

C ya

Hey Ben mate, news for ya, old stuff is cool, I mean look at John Howard. He's ancient & everybody loves him......right? Why do I get this terribly insecure feeling?
Hello? Can anyone hear me? I think I need a hug
icon_wink.gif

GL & HS

Big B

P.s. Hey, Ben Rankin mate, you're an absolute ripper, here's hoping you have a great year mate, I wanna see 800 for 3. Btw, I still haven't finished all them lollies I got outta that machine at Shellharbour bowl yet
icon_wink.gif

I dont know which bowling god is here in QLD, but he's given us Storm TOO HOT's. It's really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hot.

icon_cool.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_eek.gif

I would like thank the person who introduced me to the 4 ball roller God, The bloody carry God has been on my back for ages!!!

Lame but it will do

C ya

I have a confession to make, when the oil on the lane isnt playing right, I'm the person to blame......yes, that's right.......I AM THE OIL GOD, or at least, you'd think so lookin at the pimples on my face.

Couldnt let you get away with the lamest post Benny boy
icon_wink.gif

GL & HS

Big B

P.s. Hey Slats mate, you still didnt tell me what was in those grapes at Shield Roll-Offs?

Back
Top Bottom