WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING TO HAPPEN TO YOU???

bitchy lil brunette said:
I would have to say the most scariest thing that has ever happened was when my daughter fell off our back patio when she was 3. I thought she would have hurt her self severley but she was just crying no breaks or bruises! silly girl!.
Also when I found out my son had hodgkinsons disease (which is cancer) when he was 5 and not knowing if he would survive or not that was very scary.
Sandy.

You have a daughter? At 15? or something doesnt make sense

Murderdoll said:
You have a daughter? At 15? or something doesnt make sense

You did see the name at the bottom of the post didn't you???:D

It wasn't Jodes that posted it man...

Murderdoll said:
haha, as if noone else has done it...

Idiotic and dangerous driving like that should only ever happen in controlled areas. Not on road where there are innocent civilians just going about their normal everyday lives. Some of the photos we see from the Major Crash section at work are pretty horrific as a result of people doing stupid acts like this!!

10 seconds of fun isn't worth losing a life or 20 years on prison!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Today at 1pm Melbourne time some stupid idiot rammed into me on his bike pushing me off the road and couldn't stop and ramming into a wall i just have alot of cuts but i almost thought i was going to knock my self out the way i hit the wall very scary the guy that rammed me ended up in a tree. scarest thing to happen to me.

Chris

Was a friend from my old school he must of moved so yeh cause we never got along at school so yeh he is in hospital and have been to visit he broke his arm and he wants to be friends.
Chris
it hurt when i bowled but still bowled 620.

Sounds very complicated :roll:

Depending on the outcome you may be able to write a book about this :-k

Good luck with it all

Back
Top Bottom