Help - The right thing to do?

Rikjpool

I joined a league last year, 2man League, wining on points PVP as well as +1 point for every 50pins bowled ( forget the name of the format ). My delema is this season, we've bowled about 7weeks and my partner whom I joined his team last year has only turned up twice. I want to get a new partner, and was wondering if I did, would i need to get a new team, therfore forfieting all my points and starting again, or because I bowled the 7 out of 7 weeks keep my points and my partner has to start again?
He claims he still wants to bowl, but is always either making up excuses not to, or getting in fights and not being able to bowl the next few days.

I joined this league in particular because it was a challenging league, but am finding it way to hard to win points in this format with only myself bowling.

Whats the right thing to do?

Cheers.
Rik

hi there, firstly the format is called PETERSON POINTS...

secondly, i think you will find you will need to speak to your league president and check your leagues constitution. you may be able to get a sub for every week that your actual partner is away, which means no change to your points or you may be able to replace them altogether, i wouldnt think that you would have to forfeit anything. without knowing the facts in your constitution nobody can help ya mate.

hope that sorta helps, well its a start for you anyway :)
good luck
martina

Yeah spoke with the league president and she going to talk with others and posibly call a meeting now... could get interesting.

SOrry wayne, im getting my other bowling partner from thursday nights. :) But you would be my next call. :)

well ric i think you be able to have your new bowler just jump in and you wont lost any of your points it is early in the year long way to go or you can just have him as a sub and he just plays when you need him. ;)
macca

we all love you wayne....

At the moment he just is a sup chris, but wants to join in full time, and i'd rather him than the current...

Back
Top Bottom