What Have You Broken?

*'TOPHER*

Hey people,
I was just wondering what sort of stuff everyone has broken while bowling?, balls, pins, ball returns, walls, toilets, bones?

(sorry if thread is in wrong spot)

Cheers
CO$HEA

When i use to have a VERY bad temper, not saying that i dont have one now, but i got really shitty, and i went into the toilet and i kickedt he door and im not sure if i broke or # my big toe but it was really sore and purple lol.

A friend i know, Daniel Simpson, back in the day he bowled at ashmore (i think it was) and broke a few back boards :p now thats muscle :D!!

cheerz krystal

I'd go into detail with the things I've busted over the years - but we'd be here for six months.
I still have a bad temper at times - but not a patch on what it used to be like.
I had a habit of punching the crap out of everything in sight - that's kinda why my bowling hand is stuffed - if I wasn't such an unco lefty I would've swapped hands three or four years ago.

I broke my wrist playing basketball then kept bowling and tore my muscles and tendons, I dislocated my thumb bowling state masters broke my right hand ring finger bowling devonport masters a couple of years ago .. I broke someones foot by dropping a bowling ball on it . lol .. other than that I dont think I did anything else bowling ..

Hey...
Well, my temper can get really really bad...Im slowly learning to control it but occasionally it gets the best of me...anyways...thigns Ive broken/damaged: My wrist guard (dented/bent and thats why that blue foamy stuff is all shredded etc...ripping it off...), at Bankstown I gave the party room wall a massive kick and then went and punched the Cyclone machine thingo, I put a rip in a puff ball (obviously caused the contents to come out...), Ive also gone to storm off with my bag and the door hasnt been open wide enuff so Ive prolly taken chips outta doors, I nearly completely screwed the zipper on my old 3 ball roller....um I might stop now.
LoL.

Jen

lol

lol i havnt broken ne thin but i hav dislocated my fum and pulled a muscle in my arm so its affected my performance for a while and still does :(

In 1994 bowling at amf boxhill .I busted a pin while going for 6-10 the 6 pin exploded . pieces every where it was great. I asked for a part of the pin as a keep sake. guess what they gave me nothing......scabby.

Krystal, yes I have broken a few back boards at Ashmore, but as well as a scoring monitor at a certain "nameless" centre with my back swing!!!!!!

Daniel Simpson. :lol: :D :eek: :twisted:

I have broken my sunglasses, i put them in my bowling bag while i was bowling and then when i finished, without thinking i dropped my 15lb ball in right on top :p

renta said:
In 1994 bowling at amf boxhill .I busted a pin while going for 6-10 the 6 pin exploded . pieces every where it was great. I asked for a part of the pin as a keep sake. guess what they gave me nothing......scabby.

Yeah there must be something with that, a kid smashed a pin on sunday, im not sure if he asked for it but they didnt give him it, i know if i broke a pin id be wanting to keep it. :p

i think the most impressive so far is daniel simpsons, scoring monitors with his back swing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im impressed!

KriDdLe said:
i think the most impressive so far is daniel simpsons, scoring monitors with his back swing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im impressed!

HAHA i can picture it now, did the screens fall?

gee daniel how tall are ya u must have a shit swing cause the monitors are way back off the lanes unless its an old centre ????? :?

Really the only thing i have ever done is i bruised my knuckles punching a brick wall.
I think i might have learnt from that and i dont do it anymore. lol

When I hit the scoring monitor with my back swing it didn't fall (luckly) but it lost all power and had to be replaced by a new monitor. The centre isn't that old, I was just going for Max power and speed as I was brassed off at the way I was bowling.

Daniel Simpson.

hey all,

i remember breaking pins, a few backboards, kickers in the machine. thats just down the back end. a few ball returns also, a bowling bag or two, a few doors and bruised knuckles, a bruised head. the funniest thing i have ever seen, was probly my dad, hitting a back end worker in the head with a pin.
lol

Phaggy

A happy chappy punched a hole in a wall next to lane 1 at Strikezone a little while ago. :?I hit one of the EXIT signs they always have above doorways with a ball and the cover fell off Lucky it wasn't broken, eh. That was at Strikezone, too. :?I bounced my Spare Strom out of the gutter on lane 24 at Strikezone and that was the last ball it ever got because I took a massive chip out of it. :cry: Sall good, though, becuase i got a new spare ball. :pMy fingers were strained from the finger grips in my bowling balls (this was smack bang in the middle of nationals, and a few days before i was bowling Classic Cup). I had to bowl my last game in Intercentre Cup 2 handed lol and I had to ask the officials if i was allowed to :? Bowled 103 :lol:

i've broken my middle finger on my left hand because it got stuck in the ball, and i have punched the ball return and broken three of my nuckles on my left hand. and dislocated my left shoulder by trying to put to much on the ball. :lol: :lol:

Tonight I whacked my left hand with my wrist guard...when I looked down I saw blood...off to first aid we go...

i could go on about how many injuries i have had threw different sports but i don't think anyone would be able to finish reading it in one day lol. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom