WETHERILL PARK CHALLENGE SERIES LEAGUE

CBateup

regular
Bowlarama Wetherill Park is starting a Challenge Series League on Monday nights at 7pm.
This will be a doubles league four games at a cost of $25 per person per night.
There is six Kegel Challenge patterns Sunset strip, Route 66, Middle road, Broadway,Beaten Path, Abbey Road.
Four weeks on each pattern 24 week season. If you are interested in bowling on these patterns please give me call on 9609 6611 or leave a post.

Thanks

Chris Bateup

Hi all

Just a quick update i have three teams so far I'm not starting this one until we get ten team. Please give me a call at the bowl or post me if you are interested. Maybe you are bowling in enough league's at the moment and would be intersted next year just ket me know.
Thanks

Chris

We still only have three to four teams. I would like to propose a start date 23 January 2012 @ 7pm.

All interested bowlers should contact me asap to lock in a team.

I will start laying challeneger series patterns every Monday between now and xmas. Hope to see you at Wetherill Park soon.

Chris

Alan is looking at bowling this league... Keep us up to date. Will be good to look at different patterns.

We now have six teams for the challenge Series League. We will be laying the Middle of the Road pattern for the next few weeks on a Monday night. For any further info contact me at the bowl 96096611 any night of the week

Back
Top Bottom