Bowlarama Wetherill Park Premier League

Hi

Update on teams so far

Gavin and Andy I have put Robert Delahoy in your team you might just try and find a reserve.

I have been told that Richard Palma, Jen Jones & Michael MC are putting in a team so we are currently at 12 teams

Chris

Hi

Update on teams so far

Gavin and Andy I have put Robert Delahoy in your team you might just try and find a reserve.

I have been told that Richard Palma, Jen Jones & Michael MC are putting in a team so we are currently at 12 teams

Chris

Well thats great!!! Robert is a good choice
as for the reserve option i dont kno anyone else really but im sure i can ask ppl on the week that im aware of a team member being not able to make it,,,
l have to say Chris ill need some info on why my bowling there is so hot/cold and no i cant bowl your line it just cant happen !!!
Andy will like the hospitality and the challenge of timber lanes as we all do down there im hoping....... so our team will be strong

Haven't bowled on Timber in a while, last time I think was Nowra, not that that's a great example lol.... Looking forward to catching up with Chris again, haven't seen him in a while, and i've always enjoyed bowling at centre's that Chris works at, so i'm sure the lanes here will be fine. I'm gonna come up there this Thursday night to check it out, and have a roll, as my league at C'town has finished now.

As for the people mentioned in the above quote, starting a new team, not quite sure if Jen Jones will be bowling, as she is in the U.S.A right now, and won't be back in Aus for quite some time yet, unless it's another Jen Jones....

Hi guys thanks for the kind words.

Picked up another two teams over the weekend up to 14. If we can get to 16 teams or more we can up the payout each week.

Thanks

Chris

We will go throught the constitution on the 19th of May.

Chris
P.s lefty always have an advantage

Let us know on here or via Facebook please Chris. We need the pre bowls as we are still in a current league that has 8 weeks to go (plus presentation for cash monies). We also participate in Holt and possible ECCC this year. If its not possible, we're not interested in joining mid season.

Hi Andy

Im sure we can sort out a team for you, Our last round for this season is the 12th if you want to come in we can have a chat

Chris
Hi Chris, didn't end up making it last night, obviously. But I will be there next week. It starts at 8pm right? How much is the league cost each week for the 4 games?

Im sure we can sort it out so you can do enough pre bowls so you can start next week.

Andy cost is $35 per week, we start bowling at 8pm if you can come at 7pm we are doing presentation for last season and going through the constitution plus food.

See you all next Thursday

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris, I'll be organising for our possible team to come in and bowl tomorrow afternoon. Hope to see you there.

Im sure we can sort it out so you can do enough pre bowls so you can start next week.

Andy cost is $35 per week, we start bowling at 8pm if you can come at 7pm we are doing presentation for last season and going through the constitution plus food.

See you all next Thursday

Thanks

Chris
Unfortunately Chris, I won't be able to make it at 7pm, as i'm working late shifts this week, and finish work at 7pm, at Nth Ryde. So i'll be leaving straight from work, should be there around 7:45pm I reckon...

Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder that the new season commences this Thursday night. Weve had a great response and a number of new teams and bowlers, as well as 100% retention of the existing bowlers. Still some single vacancies and also room for 1 more full team of 3, so if you are interested, please message or call myself, Chris or Niko, or just come by tomorrow night.
Thanks,

Stuart

Thanks for the great response we had 15 teams start last night, we still have room for an individual spot and a team.

Thanks again
Chris Bateup

Just another reminder that we are looking for 1 last team of 3 bowlers to join our Thursday night Premier League at Bowlarama Wetherill Park. We have 15 teams and need just 1 more to put the 'house full' sign out the front.
If your interested, whether it be a team of 3 or just yourself, please feel free to call 9609 6611 or just come down tonight at 7:30pm and check it out.
Thanks again to everyone for there support with our 1st week last Thursday.
Stuart

Still after 1 team of 3 bowlers to fill our Thursday night Premier League. Come on down Thursday at 8pm and check it out if your interested.

Stuart

Back
Top Bottom