AMF Illawarra Scratch Trios - New Season Reformation!!!

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
Hi all :)
AMF Illawarra's Wednesday Scratch Trios league will be reforming this Wednesday, 5th September at 7pm. For anybody interested in joining the league please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me on here for more information. For those looking for a challenge we bowl on Kegel Challenge Series Patterns, WTBA patterns, and more and usually outline a few patterns to bowl on throughout the league season as a bit of a challenge and learning curve away from your typical house shot.

For those looking for a bit of a challenge against some of New South Wales and Australia's best bowlers, this is definitely the league for you!

COST: $26
GAMES: 3
PATTERN: To be decided (last league was bowled on Kegel Challange patterns and a WTBA Pattern. We used Broadway, Middle Of The Road, and WTBA Paris).
FORMAT: To be deicded upon (last season was 30 weeks plus including positional rounds + one more week for the grand final. Looking at having an altered, possibly shorter format this time around).

If you are interested please let me know A.S.A.P, everybody :)

Cheers,

Rowey

I would be keen but unfortunately already bowl elsewhere on a Wednesday night.
I will have to drop in and see what leagues are on offer on other days...

Just a reminder to all that the AMF Illawarra scratch trios meeting will be this wednesday at 6:30pm. We will be picking teams and bowling on the 2012 adult nationals pattern this week. If you have not already done so but would like to bowl please send me a pm to confirm your attendance. Need to know final numbers by Tuesday night, everyone. Hope to see you all there!

Remember. If you want a challenging, sports pattern scratch trios league, this is definitely the league for you! Some of the best bowlers in Australia and New South Wales will be bowling, so if you want to ask any questions or are interested in bowling please let me know by Tuesday night.

Cheers,

Rowey :)

I would be keen but unfortunately already bowl elsewhere on a Wednesday night.
I will have to drop in and see what leagues are on offer on other days...

Mate, feel free to get in contact with myself on here or the bowl on (02) 4257 9333. Would be more than happy to help you out with league info :)

Cheers,

Rowey :)

Back
Top Bottom