Victorian President Shield Roll-offs

Hey guys i just wanna congratulate everyone on a great weekend of bowling.......:p :p

All i can say is thank god for carry over pinfall.........;)
Cheers Chrissy

...I just wanted to say i **BIG** congrats to possum...i told ya you could do it! ;)

\\:D/ =D>

I would like to congratulate my sis (Tarsha) and my big bro (Blenner) and to
Becstar (xxxx) and to all the others who made the team.

Thanks for making my first trials really exciting and i really enjoyed the experience and watch out i'll be back next year
Hopefully i will be stronger, older and wiser(a whole 13 years old).

thanks to Altona for holding the President shield roll-offs and thanks to Jan and wayne and other friends who organized the trials.... had a blast

Luv u bec from Joshie boy:angel:

hey congratulations to everyone that tried out, it was a great weekend and so happy to be part of the team, i think its a great team this year and shield should be a total blast. wanna say a special good job to my lil bro josh morel even tho u didnt make the team your bowling so well and improving so much n dude ur only 13!! keep it up... great work everyone

Congrats to everyone who made the team. It was a great weekend of weekend of bowling with some very high scoring. Well done guys

Nick

HOLY!! Congrats miss chris glare!!! Well done! So glad to see that you achieved your goal, have a load of fun at shield and don't beat NQ to badly ;) ... everyone from NQ is very proud of you, and i can just imagine what your mum would have been like on the weekend, lol!!

Melissa xoxox

Yay Tarsha!!!! I'm sooooo proud of you sweetie! I know this is the one thing you really wanted! I hope you stay in an awesome mood all week so that this weekend will go off!! :D

Congratulations to everyone else that made the team. Bec you're on fire at the moment! I'm impressed :)

Condolenses to all those that missed the team and best of luck to those that can try out next year.

Best of luck for the team when you go away bring the cups back :)

Melissa, You would have been proud of me.......lol
I controlled myself quite well I thought ..........lol

Signed Chris's mum

Congratulations to everyone who made the teams.
Especially the two Bendigo Girls..
Greg Brooks

Hey Congrats to everyone who made the team special congrats to Jimmy and Caz and Nick Mills aswome perfomance and last of all Natarsha thanks for listening to me and adjusting to what i said must of helped heaps good luck to all next year at Nats.

Congratulations to all those who made the Vic Shield team. Some really great averages.
Special congratulations the MENTONE bowlers : Nick, James, Jack, Natarsha and Samantha. You all bowled so well and we are proud of all of you. :D:D
Noelene
Could not have said it better Great Bowling from Mentone again congratulation to all that made the team.

Jeanette

Nick I think you may have to have your balls drug tested man ave of 223 great :p

Back
Top Bottom