SQ President Shield Roll-offs???

MeL_aCwOrTh

Does anyone know when SQ President Shield Roll-offs are and where they will be held?

Also... who will be trying out for them??

I know that I will be for the final time!!!! :) :p :( (very say I know!!!)

I have no idea about any of it but I guess I'll be there to spectate... :p
I suppose I might as well come watch Michelle bowl huh! :D

i believe they are being held on 18 and 19 of november which is very bad coz that is the first weekend of schoolies!!! :( i guess i'll have to go now that someone will be watching me lol thanks ubby!

yes they are on the 18th and 19th of november, i got told tonight, i am thinking of rolling off, not sure yet, gotta work out $$$$ and if i can afford it, if i make it in

Brett

I agree wif Tash. U betta bowl Brett. If u dont bowl Tasha n i will b havin some serious words to u.
LOL

See u in September Brett n good luck for eats coast dude.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Missy89 said:
i believe they are being held on 18 and 19 of november which is very bad coz that is the first weekend of schoolies!!! :( i guess i'll have to go now that someone will be watching me lol thanks ubby!

Hey Mikky & Ubby

I hope you's will be watching your one and only sq wokkkkkkkstttaaaaa!!!:cool:

I'm afraid not. Last time rolloffs was on it was the last weekend in november I believe. I'm pretty sure they were anyways.

Im rolling off for the second and final time , i cant wait i better start saving . hopfully i will make it this year i was so close yet so far last yr..

oi jodes ya butthead!!!!! im bowling too ya idiot..... lol i wont be watchin u, i'll be focusing!!!!!! and i already shotgunned my cheer squad!

Back
Top Bottom