Victorian President Shield Roll-offs

I just want to say the hugest best of luck to Chris and Rachael glare!! bowl good and Kick ar$e this weekend! i no use can do it!!

Love lisa XxX:D

I would just like to say a MASSIVE congrats to lil Miss Laura Kairn on bowling like an absolute CHAMPION all weekend... Love you Kirto

Congratulations to everyone who made the Victorian team! It was a great weekend, very high scoring. Thanks to Altona for hosting the trials again and Go Vics in 2007 :)
Team is as follows:-
Boys:
Nick Mills 221.6 ave 3415
James Blennerhassett 208.13 ave 3192
Jason Morrell 204.00 ave 3150
Ben Tait 202.46 ave 3127
Jack Livingstone 203.46 3117
Rick Baird 199.73 3081
Stefan Porto 200.53 3078
Girls:
Rebecca Whiting 201.3 ave 3150
Samantha Skiiner 185.3 ave 2880
Laura Kairn 182.86 ave 2868
Caroline Chang 182.4 ave 2836
Natarsha Vella 174.6 ave 2699
Ashleigh Brittain 165.46 2552
Chris Glare 165.73 ave 2526
Pinfall included matchplay bonuses. Jessica Garioch & John Allen are the reserves.
See you at training. ;)

Congrats to all that made the Vict Shield team, especially my very special friend Chrissy Glare. Yahoo you did it girlfriend. :p

All the best.

Cheers
Cazza

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE that bowled today... everyone bowled absolutely awesome... YAY nationals gonna be sooooooo much fun, can't wait.....congrates to those who made the team n cya at training :D

John i am pretty sure the reserves dont train with the team unless you are putting down to be drafted and the reserves dont get shirts or anything

but u will have to check with jan about the training

but back to the topic congrats to everyone who made the team, looks like an awesome team. Everyone bowled really well all weekend and also a few good splits were picked up

bec

Bec, actually Juzzy came over after the announcements and offered for me to train with the team as reserve or even if I get drafted...

Well done 2 everyone that made it.
But a speciak congrats to
BEC
CAZ
CHRIS
NICK
STEFAN n
RICK.
Well done guys n good luck at shield.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

CONGRATS CHRIS!!!! I new u could do it!!!
Miss u up here and have a awesome time at shield!! will miss not seeing you

Congratulations to everyone... Specially Bec, Laura & Chris welldone gurl! Top effot...!

Congratulations to all those who made the Vic Shield team. Some really great averages.

Special congratulations the MENTONE bowlers : Nick, James, Jack, Natarsha and Samantha. You all bowled so well and we are proud of all of you. :D:D
Noelene

Congratulations and well done to everyone who made the teams on a very high scoring weekend.

Bad luck to those just missing out

Ben

Hey Laura, You bowled awsome all weekend. I'm so glad you made the team you deserve it so much. Phillip

hey,
congrats to everyone who made the team:D
and especially to Caz,Laura,Bec and Chrissy....you guys rock
see you all at sheild
oh and Bec im gonna kick your butt again :p
love ya's
Xx-Jess-xX

hey well done to everyone that made the team this weekend i wont make any speacial mentions as u guys all are great bowlers

come on vics

matty whiting

Back
Top Bottom