2011 Qld South Junior President's Shield Team 2nd roll-off results

qgirl66

Please find attached the results from the first day of the 2nd roll-off for the 2011 Qld South Junior President's Shield Team

Attachments

• 2011 Shield - 2nd Roll-offs results - Day 1.xls
    43.5 KB · Views: 98
The Qld South Junior Tenpin Bowling Assoc. is proud to announce the 2011 Qld South President's Shield Team.

Boys
Ben Donnelly - Captain
Jayden Leming
Ben Johns
Sean Bowling
Aden Roffey
Michael Tomicek
Joe Baldwin

Girls
Morgan James - Captain
Maddy Kemp
Shannon Gallagher
Renee Woodley
Rachel Manskie
Tarmeka Tritton
Kassie Baldwin

Congratulations and we look forward to working with you all.

Thank you to all the members of the training squad for your hard work and dedication over the last four months. It has been a pleasure to get to know you all better. Thanks also to all the parents for your untiring support of the bowlers, committee and management team. It is truly appreciated.

Thank you to Total Bowling for allowing us to post this information.

The Qld South Junior Tenpin Bowling Committee

Attachments

• 2011 Shield - 2nd Roll-offs - FINAL RESULTS.xls
    48.5 KB · Views: 90
First of all I would like to mention how well the rolloff was run so congrats to the comittee for an enjoyable weekend of bowling.To the team congratulations & am looking forward to watching you all perform well at Nationals.To Ben & Morgan well done for the captains selection

Shane & Sandy

First of all I would like to mention how well the rolloff was run so congrats to the comittee for an enjoyable weekend of bowling.To the team congratulations & am looking forward to watching you all perform well at Nationals.To Ben & Morgan well done for the captains selection

I agree wholeheartedly with Sandy's comments.

Thank you Shane, Sandy and Renee for your lovely comments. I can honestly say that we have had a fantastic time with you all over the last few months. The feedback from the bowlers and parents has been great and we were completely surprised and overwhelmed by your gifts. Our aim has been to create an atmosphere of fun and enjoyment for both bowlers and parents while at the same time, helping the kids to achieve their true potential and perform to the best of their ability. While we may have a lot of new bowlers for next year, we believe they are awesome and they are going to turn heads in Geelong. Whatever happens at the end of the day, we are positive that they will make all of Sth Queensland proud.

Wendy :)

Back
Top Bottom