Victorian Daryl Holt Team

Sydpies

To all team members and official flying out to Perth on Friday good Luck and great bowling and bring back the silver ware.:DHave a good time.:p I wish I was going but alas I have to work my butt off at MT Isa.:mad:
To my Daughter Briana have a good one and lots of Fun Fun Fun.
Go Vics
Joe T:cool:

I would just like to echo Joe's sentiments.

To Robyn, Briana and Rhiannon - I wish you good luck, kick some butt but most important of all have a great time. :smilie_gruenweiss::smilie_gruenweiss:

GO VICS............

Liz

Good luck to all the Victorian Darrell Holt team. Hopefully, Vics will be the first name on that trophy!
Have a great time too.
GO VICS!!
Noelene

I like to wish all the VICS good luck in Perth

Best of luck to my mum Margaret :)

Robyn & Fiona bowl well

& everyone have a great time:p

GO VICS

Good luck Victoria. Hope you all bowl well and come back with some trophies.
Also good luck to my cuz Briana. Hope you have a good time and bowl well.

To the VIC MEN
Congratulation on 3rd and my darling hubby Peter (Manger).
And getting us 3rd in overall.

To the VIC WOMEN
Rhiannon, Shannon,Kerry, Briana, Margaret, Robyn and Jeanette (Manger). It was fun bowling with you all and we had a great time toooooooooo. Hope to see you all next year?

To Rhiannon you are great Captain, the best we could of had (don't cry, you are).

Thanks for the good times
Fiona

TO THE VICTORIAN CHEER SQUAD :thmbup:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SURRPORT OVER THE WEEK, YOU WERE GREAT WITH YOUR, GOOOOOOOOO VICCCCTORRRRIA
(Go Victoria).:woot_jump:
And a speacial thanks from me to eveyone for the support on Thursday.
Graham Russell for all the tips you gave me over the week and Hubby Peter for your support and being their for me. It's usually me watching you.

THANKS (YAY YOU):D
Fiona

P.S
Briana Go the Pies

Thanks for all the support guys - there was definitely lots of FUN FUN FUN Dad (but not too much, don't worry, I behaved).

I know it's late, but I'm still on WA time! I just wanted to say a quick thankyou to the team...

Robyn.... what can I say, couldn't have asked for a better roomie, thx for the sanity, the lack of sleep (i'm sure it actually helped me relax) and for ironing my pants (I wouldn't have) :D
Shannon-on-on-on-on-on-on.... My blue-hair buddy, you definitely brought the laughs and the strikes!
Rhiannon.... el capitan.. thx for the boot up the backside when we needed it (what a difference!) and for bringing the cheersquad (if there was silverware for cheering they would have taken it uncontested)
Fee.... you're not bad for an in-law ;) and an inspiration! What a tourny! YAY YOU!
Kerry.... for your persistance and team spirit and the most infectous laugh
Margaret.... thx for the laughs, the towel...... say no more :eek:
Daniel-Son.... for the "K.I.S.S." lol
Colin.... for the drinks :rolleyes:
Jimmy.... for the buddha
Shariff.... for the support and encouragement
Ronald.... for cheering on the girls as well :)
Daryl.... for showing me those photos of my Dad...lol
David.... for the Chelsea chant (ours was better than SA's)

to Jeannette and Peter thanks for .... everything!

and a BIG thank you to Graham Russell for watching every ball, for your support, encouragement, for being there when I needed and getting me through the most intense game i've ever played... THANK YOU!

Congratulations Fiona on a wonderful week of bowling.

I'm not sure how it was all run, but by the results it looked like you topped the All Stars (if thats what it was!!)...
You must be wrapped with your performance.

And to then come 2nd in the Masters, what a terrific effort.

Well done Fiona, you derserve it.

Also congratulations to all the Victorian members on your efforts in WA. Sounds like you had a lot of fun & thats what bowling is all about.
All the Friendships you make in bowling these tournaments usually last a life time.

Jenny & Alan ;)

Thank you very much for that Jenny and Alan
Just to make the teams was great, but to top the All Stars and then come 2nd in the Masters was even better. The best thing was, I got my first 200 (that counted) and again in the Masters. Hope to keep the good bowling up?
Thanks again
Fiona:D

Back
Top Bottom