Tyrone White 300

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
Congrats to Tyrone White for rolling a 300 game in the final game of Legends Leagues Singles tonight on lane 11 at Illawarra Strikezone. He bowled it with a XXXtreme that he hasn't even had for a week. That's a great achievement for such a young, talented bowler, and he's taking the bowling scene by STORM! I saw that mylane record was up, so they may possibly put his up with mine, not sure. I wish that Strikezone had plaques for these games, so as people know better the records. But anywayz, well done man, the 4 pin was looking dangerous for a little ;)

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Hey
Congrats on the game Tye.
Im sure it would have been great to watch, sorry I wasnt there.
Im sure you will be a STORMer for life now huh?? ;)
Once again well done, and I hope to see many more in the future!

Jen

Congrats on your 300 game. Always well deserved, but especially if its done with a storm ball!!!

Well done

Well Done TYE on the 300 great effort and hope there is more to come well done buddy.

Congrats,
Chris Castle

Tyrone, well done. An excellent achievement at such a young age. Keep up the good work and plently more achievements will follow.

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Hey
Congrats on the game Tye.
Im sure it would have been great to watch, sorry I wasnt there.
Im sure you will be a STORMer for life now huh?? ;)
Once again well done, and I hope to see many more in the future!

Jen
Jen, just out of curiosity, have you seen any 300's bowled at StrikeZone? You never seem to be there when someone gets one!

Later Da Cowman!

Ty - what can i say Kid - your a legend!!! Congratulations on the 300 game matey - spewing i wasnt there to watch it, or at least the end of it! Typical, the one day i run late and you bowl a 300! Keep up the awesome effort - im pretty sure its safe to say that Ty is now the youngest bowler (being only 13) in Australia to bowl a 300 - is that right or has someone younger claimed that fame since the last time it was questioned???

Congrats again Ty - you gonna go along way with your bowling - next for you to crack is 800 ok!!!

Well Cow...I was there when Rowey shot his first one...I was there for the 2nd one but never got to watch it (was too busy watchin my own game haha)...
Ohhhhh....I watched David Drummond roll his during nats as well lol...but I was really hopin u would roll one a few Thursdays ago when you shot 299 so I could say I have seen it happen hehe.

Laterz
Jen

well dun ty good work!!
jen settle down!!!!!
cow was only making a good observation!!!!
well dune agen ty

Well done Tye, I think you can definitely say that ball was worth every last cent you paid for it now hey.. hahaha It's ok im not going to take it back :p

Well done and thanks for scaring us all on the last shot!!

Macca

Good on you Tyrone hope there is another one at nats

Jess, see you all at nats ;) :D

I saw Bianca Flanagan roll hers at shield last year... yeah thats right, I'm special

Congrats Ty well deserved, and with a STORM ball :)

I can only repeat wat everyone else has said mate.

Congrats on an awsome effort 13 and youve already craked the big one im sure there will be plenty more to come. Unfortunately due to me living in tassie i didnt see it but im sure it was good ;)

:D .. CONGRATS on the 300 game Tye!!! well done .. hope there's many more to come!!.... it's good to see you so excited Jen... lol .. :p

Well Done Tye on winning drinks lol..
I was so glad I was there to see it but...
Can't wait to see what you will do in the next few years

Love Kara

;) congrats on the 300 tye i so wish i could of been there to watch it but i was 6 lanes away cuz no one informed me :mad: .Oh well im sure ill have another chance to see your next 300 :p

LATER :p

well done ty it was awsome to watch and that last shot gave me butterflies anyway i cant get over the fact that u finally got one cause that was ur dream and it came true

congratulations tye

hey yeah congrats on getting the 300 mate. i was the unlucky guy who it was bowled against and lost lol. but i dont mind it was all worth it seeing u get your 300, keep up the good work mate.

scottcomet53 said:
hey yeah congrats on getting the 300 mate. i was the unlucky guy who it was bowled against and lost lol. but i dont mind it was all worth it seeing u get your 300, keep up the good work mate.

Everybody point and laugh at the unlucky bugger who versed Tye :D I'm only joking, Scotty.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom