300 Rowan Chapman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Rowan Chapman tonight shot 300 the first game of league tonight at Illawarra Strikezone, during the local youth leage: Legends To Be.

Rowan shot a 711 series for the night which is also his P.B i believe.

I think us older guys should start watching out for this young star because he is coming up quickly.

I THINK Rowan is 14 years old to, i believe thats a record for the Illawarra.

Well done mate!

G'day my gf pointed me in the direction of this forum! I'm his older brother, yep he's 14 and what a fantastic job! Well done lil bro. Shame I wasn't there to see it though :(

Well Done Rowan. Always good to see somebody shoot their first 300. It'll be the best when I watch me shoot mine...
Does anyone know the Record for the youngest Person in AUSTRALIA to bowl 300? Everyone here at Strikezone is curious to know if we have a national record here...

Congrats again.

Later Da Cowman!

YAY ROWEY...Very cool. I watched u all the way and it was one of the best games Ive seen all my life...it sure beats the 6,7,8+9 no tap 300s we have thrown doesnt it?? LoL :p The eight pin gave us a slight scare in the last ball...but u did it man...CONGATS.

Makes him youngest in Illawarra, NSW and possibly Australia.
ONYA Buddy.

Laterz
Jen

congrats buddy even though im not sure who you are....sorry

there was a 300 shot at ed fleming lanes going back 2-3 years by ben morgado. he was only 14. on memory we were askin the same questions and i dont think he was the youngest. dont hold against me though

all the best for the future mate and i hope i hear great things from ya in the future

parlbs

:D :D :D Congratulations on the 300 - you will be sure to get more now you've done it once. The last guy is right though - not the youngest - except at Illawarra Strike Zone. I am 14 & shot two 300's last year & it wasn't any sort of a record except at the centre. Some one told me that the youngest person in NSW to shoot a 300 was 12 - a few years back but I'm not sure . It is a great feeling though isn't it !!
Congratulations again!!

congrats mate im 19 and been bowling for around 15 yrs and still haven't bowled a 300 best ive done is 288 so you've made a real achievement and macca is right you older guys should watch out for this youngster cos by the sounds of it he has a real talent
congrats again dudey
Shellby

I finally found out that i hold the Australian record for the youngest kid to bowl 300! I beat it by a few months.

Hey huge achievment an only being 14 i know how u feel i was 14 when i bowled my first 300 also whens ya birthday neway
mines 23/08/88 bowled 300 on 13/02/03 which made me 14 an 4 months i think
congrats again

Aw...hard luck bad_ass
Rowey still younger. Turned 14 in January and rolled 300 in March! :p
Hes a little champ.

Jen

wel ur thingy ding don on 12 yrs old to be the youngest person to bowl a 300 tba site.......
The youngest person to bowl a recognised 300 game was Bradley Hatfield in July 1994, at the age of 13 years, at Dustbowl, Alice Springs, NT
so just some information as that 12 yr old wasnt recongnised

But was the 13 year old recognised by TBA? Sue Cassell told me that they checked all the records, and she said that i was the youngest by a matter of a couple of months.

Ive Bowled 33 300 games(No tap) but none of them been the real thing and im 17

Congrats Rowan 14 300 game

Re: 300

im probably best frends with rowey and all together this kid really deserved the 300 he bowled he started just gettin better from there and now u cant stop him i think theres another on the way so lets just wait and see
congrats rowey

seeyas
tye :twisted:

Your very kind, tye. Are you suckin' up or somethin'(lol). Last time i checked, you were my mate. :p
With that new BHP, maybe you can bowl 300 next time we're at Mt.Druitt, eh. Or maybe when you're at Macarthur. :lol:

Re: 300

fletcherpritchard said:
Ive Bowled 33 300 games(No tap) but none of them been the real thing and im 17

Congrats Rowan 14 300 game

33?? I believe you if you say you shot 3, but 33?? no way man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom