Stephen Cowland 300 again!!!

Hey guys. Thanks to everyone who has posted. Means alot to me.
I just think That I should clear something up. I will probably not be going to America in August because of a few documents that have gone astray and just lack of time that the losing documents has caused.
Just thought I would clear that up with everyone here.
Thanks again for all the Congratulations.

Later Da Cowman!

GO COW!!!!!! Congrats on your 4th 300 game.. you have done such an awesome job over the past following weeks:
~ Make All Stars 3 Years Running
~ Win the Australian Junior Masters
~ Go home bowl a 300
~ and to top it off with a 806 series

And sorry about not being able to go to American, that must suck real bad! But keep going and you might just end up with STORM gear permenantly ;) if you know what i mean!
Go luck in the future dude and keep rollin' them high games.

Cya Laterz
BJ Cocker...

P.S. Try some RotoGrip gear ;) ;)

da_cowman said:
I just think That I should clear something up. I will probably not be going to America in August because of a few documents that have gone astray and just lack of time that the losing documents has caused.

Later Da Cowman!

Consolations to you on this bro, knew it meant alot to you. Just think of it as a bunch of new oppurtunities opening itself up to you!

Macca

Congrats Cow, heaps well done and heaps well deserved!! Keep em rolling and I'm sure we'll hear more about you and more 300 games in the future!! Congrats and keep up the good work!!

Dion A

Congrats cow, just shows how awesome you really are. Australia's best junior, consistantly making all stars, 300's everywhere, nationals masters, there isnt much else left for you to do now! Go luck in the future, im sure there is heaps more great thing to come from you!
Great work

da_cowman said:

Later Da Cowman!

Really sorry you missed out, Cow. Is there any chance you'll ever get another chance to do that again, or are you not interested in trying for it again? Sorry to hear that once again,

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Hey Cow,

Congrats on your high game, as well as the Australian masters, mate your effort level has put you a small step above the rest this year, well done. When it comes to college in the states, just remember to be as aggressive at getting what you want as you are to get the results on the lanes......it is exactly the same. You are a great young man and I am sure that you will get it.

Rig

Hey, ive said it already but ill say it again here...
Congradulations Cow huge effort mate, to have achieved so much at such a young age you should be very proud.

As everyone else has already said you have rolled an 800, 4 300's, made all stars 3 years running, and won masters this year.
So whats next? what are your goals for he near future of what im sure will remain a posotive future for you in this wonderful sport.

ALLLRIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Cowu YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!

Even though I said you not cool cause your no longer in the 797 club (NO NO) :( it's ok your still my hero!

You are an awesome bowler and you will go far .. just make sure you remember me when your a pro.

another 300 and a 806 your a legend!

Kraru

Back
Top Bottom