Macca 300#3

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
Just like to congratulate Michael McDonald for throwing another 300, and a 740 series, in Brunswick Trios tonight at Illawarra Strikezone on lanes 7 and 8. The last 3 shots were brilliant. Don't feel bad about walking in front of that lady though, Macca, cos it was worth it :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Nice work macca, great job mate, and im sure it was well deserved! good luck in the future hey, and all the best for the rest of the year
Hamish

Nice Work Macca.... what shirt was it in?
lol

Great it up... more to come for this great bowler

Peanut

#3 I almost don't believe it haha, nah well done mate! Well deserved. Looks like I'm one down again and you're still one down on Cow hahaah!!! Keep up the good work!!

Dion A

Peanut said:
Nice Work Macca.... what shirt was it in?
lol

Great it up... more to come for this great bowler

Peanut

It was in Karas shirt from State (Masters Finalist one) lol.

Macca,
Congratulations mate. You were bowling quite well tonight, each shot I saw from the lanes next door were very deserving.
Im heaps happy for you!! Great pair of lanes hey mate?? ;) lol

Jen

Mate, it was well bowled. I was clapping when the ball was half way down the lane. The only thing that could have stopped you would have been the bloody ten pin, or maybe the 8 pin as we learnt the next game ;) hahaha. But remember...
Dion A said:
#3 I almost don't believe it haha, nah well done mate! Well deserved. Looks like I'm one down again and you're still one down on Cow hahaah!!! Keep up the good work!!
Still one down, even though you did call yours tonight before we started.

Later Da Cowman!

Nice work macca!! Congrats on the 300... hope to see another one!! hehe do u get another foto up on the wall?.. lol :rainbowa:

hey macca!

well done bro!you deserved it and you got heaps more to come..........
gudluck at your next tournaments...........

.........im still waiting for my 1st one. :p
chris acuavera

Well done Hun ..

Yes it was my shirt again hahaha ... but I can't take the credit for this one it was perfect, every shot, it was great to watch and I finally got to see one of them. NO WRIST GUARD!!! woo hoo it was special.

Congratulations again and keep up the good work

Love u Kara

OMG What a champion!!!.. .lets go back to illawarra for nats!!!.... THATS AWESOME... damn i wish i could see some 300's!! miss out on them all!!! CONGRATS AGAIN YOUNG MAN!!!

Krystal

KriDdLe said:
damn i wish i could see some 300's!! miss out on them all!!! CONGRATS AGAIN YOUNG MAN!!!

Krystal

HAHA...that used to happen to me!! Just do it yourself, its the best way to see one :D

Dion A said:

Dion A

Join the club, cos it looks like we're both one down :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

well done man number 3 aye ya gotta be a bad bad man just to bowl one but 3!! ;)
keep it up man can i just ask did you use vertigo? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom