Lauren Rochester - 300

B

Brad Rochester

Just wanted to say a huge congrats to my lil' sis, Lauren, for her 300 game today at Illawarra Strikezone during Premier League.

Admitedly, I wasn't paying too much attention until the 7th-8th frame, but I can honestly say that each shot I saw was excellent, all pocket balls and a brilliant result to match.

Well done Lozza, it was well deserved and whoever knows her will understand how much she has wanted this for so long now.

Congrats again, I am just so very proud of you, who you have become and what you have achieved!

Brad

wow wat a nice brother u have lozz........u have worked hard to achieve this good effort and there will b more to come from u

Just wanna say a HUGE CONGRATS to my good mate Lozza, it was definalty well deserved... i just wish i was there to see it!!! im proud of ya :D anyway im sure there will b many more to come now!!!
take it easy all

Kelly xxxx

A huge congrats to you loz! its been coming for awhile, and you really deserved it, im sure there will be heaps more in the future! top effort, good to see you keep kevin on his toes.

love dee

Hey Lozza

Just wanted to say congrats on ur 300. U r a champ. This is the first of many i am sure. Congrats again sweetie.

Jess

congrats lozz babes, well done on a great game, fully sick mate lol

catchya round the traps, keep throwing the good shtuff

Hey Lauren,
Congrats on your 300 game, thats awesome....!!

Jessika

congratulations to my good friend, loz..
you've worked really hard, and you so deserve it!!
Congrats again
luv always
court murdoch

Hey Loz, well done - first of many to come from you I think
Am I right in saying Loz is the first FEMALE to bowl 300 at strikezone?? I know Sue has come close a few times, but not sure if she has actually got one yet, and I havent heard of any females getting one...Can anyone clarify this?
WELL DONE LOZ :D

First of all i'd like to say congratulations on bowling u'r first 300!

Secondly i have to say it would have to be third..... coz cassie bowled one at masters

Hey Lozz,

A big congrats on your first 300!

Very well done :D

I'm sure every shot was perfect. Congrats again and hope to see many more to come from you :)

Look after yourself,

Luke. :D

*rising*star* said:
First of all i'd like to say congratulations on bowling u'r first 300!

Secondly i have to say it would have to be third..... coz cassie bowled one at masters

Hahaha so true, my bad!

Congratulations Lauren on your perfecto 300. You deserve it for all the hard work you have put into your game over the years.

To bowl the 300 in the trios and in the last game of the day was an awesome effort.

:D
Christian Purdue

heya lozza congrats again from me and muz :)
you still gotta come out wit us!!
love shellbs and muz

Thanks guys, after actually submitting that post, i remembered bee and cassie's 300's in Nationals! My computer crashed tho and ive been away for a while, so i couldnt add another post or edit mine!
But thanks again

And again, congratulations to Loz - top work chicki :wink:

Back
Top Bottom