TO AMF - WHEN WILL WE BE GETTING OUR PRIZE MONEY FROM THE BRUNSWICK CUP???

DIECAST NUT

TO AMF - BRETT BEST

It has been over a week now and i still have not received my money from the 2008 brunswick cup, you have not replied to my messages, and this now starting to become a JOKE,

i know of a few people who have received there money, but is simple not good enough, it was poor showing on the sunday, when we where not told about the money, before we bowled, and you did not have the decency to tell people yourself, the poor girl how did coped heaps from us out of frustration and anger, and i apologies to her on that issue.

Know i need that money you know owe me as i have bills i need to pay for.

So could some from AMF please tell what is the hold up becuase it doesn't take a week to send a letter out, and the mail is not slow as i received a parcel from the same area as amf is located in QLD, and it arrived in 3 DAYS.

Thankyou
David ROSSER

mmmmm I thought that was strange on the day - but I did not cash anyway.:mad:

I thought for the next tourney they organise when I get there I will tell I left my money at home but will send them a Check. ;);)

I got mine on Friday, Sydney siders got their's on Thursday last week, expect yours in the mail today or tomorrow.

That would be a little tricky handing that big sucker over the counter to the bank teller. I haven't got mine yet either.

Gee, wonder if they would have let you have bowled if you said you were a bit short that week & you would post it over next week.

:confused::confused::confused:

Brett rang me today, it was sent to the wrong address, and he is know fixing it.

Brett sorry if you have taken offence to my earlier comments, as i did not know you where away, but when i vent out, i get pretty nasty, which i am sorry for

Back
Top Bottom