Waiting Time for Prize Money

timmyg13

Tim Gregory
Hi guys and gals, just wanting to find out what the normal waiting time is to recieve prize money from a comp. Last August myself and one other bowler, bowled in the center championships at a centre in perth, and we won the Mixed Doubles, nearly a year on and we are still waiting on our prize money.

I have spoken to Centre management regarding the issue, and there response was. They gave to much out to the other divisions, and so they was not enough money for us.

What are peoples thoughts on this, and is there anything else i can do so we can recieve our prize money.:confused: :confused:

Im surprised the manager still has a job if thats how he handles money.
Not sure if they can do anything, probably not, but try TBA head office. Get their opinion.

Im surprised the manager still has a job if thats how he handles money.
Not sure if they can do anything, probably not, but try TBA head office. Get their opinion.

Considering the centre has actually gone through 2 managers since then, niether one could help me.

Contact Paul Wademan - Regional Manager for Perth & South Australia.

You shoudl be able to get hold of him at Cannington as they are Managerless right now.... or I think his bases at Rockingham

thanks for the clinton, i will do that this week. if i still dont get a response i guess i wont be bowling in anymore comps at cannington.

TBA RULE 816 PRIZE PAYMENT AND REPORT
Within thirty days after the completion of the tournament, the following post tournament requirements must be met:
1. Distribute all prizes, except when TBA has authorised holding up payment pending settlement of any claim or protest that affects position standings.
2. File a copy of the prize list with TBA and the Association secretary showing the name of each prize winner, his score and prize issued to him.
3. File a copy of the financial statement with TBA and the Association secretary on forms provided by TBA listing all receipts and disbursements.

Back
Top Bottom