How to get new bowlers??

Wow this was a MAJOR bump, honestly I can't even remember starting this thread, suffice to say that the Fitzy in 2006 seemed a lot smarter than today's Fitzy! :(

Strange how the same topics 5 years ago are still relevant today - in many respects, not just this one.

Hmmmmmm.

Hey NEV,

Bocce, new you're kidding.

Dad was NSW Bocce champion back in 1960 that is what lead an AMF U.S rep to invite him into a bowling centre for a trial.

Image Bocce in ten years time if Ten Pin ended today.

Wrist Guards and Reactive Steel balls on sticky clay........!

At least you would be able to see the pattern laid down.

Imagine the uproar when people started to use lighter more aerodynamic Bocce balls all whilst listening to their new Ipod which is inserted into your skull and never needs charging. Not to mention those radicals out there who may track their Bocce scores on an I-pad14.

Bowling Centers Need Poker Machines and you win Carbon credits WOW what a rush of new bowlers we will get.
Its not as silly as it sounds.

people will start complaining that the bocce centers are mowing the grass in a way that is making it way too easy!

The way I see it you have to get Juniors, and to get them to stay in the game it would help if experienced bowlers could give a little of their time and give some pointers when they have their comps. Also I see a lot of older balls for sale for around 30 bucks why not donate it to a junior in your centre good equipment is dear to buy and a lot of parents are reluctant to spend $200 + on a ball just to see their children give the game up.

Back
Top Bottom