I thought it was Nigel Tufnel bowling:p JK
Nice bowling that game against Carl
Dinesh

Hey Mick
Have you had a haircut since then?
I thought it was Nigel Tufnel bowling:p JK
Nice bowling that game against Carl
Dinesh

Yeh for sure mate, got my yearly haircut not long before the Kegel Open.

Mate for a house shot, those lanes were touchy, each of those games could have gone either way lol.

Oh, for god's sake. Those are the results ( 4 : 1 ) from the episodes already televised, and shown 3 times so far on TVS,- last Friday, Saturday and Monday.

You'd have done well in Dodge City in the days of Wyatt Earp. Shooting from the hip was the in thing at that time.

Thanks for the pep talk, I'll keep that in mind next time I'm in the ol' west.

My apologies, I reside in the wrong location, we don't get TVS here.

Thanks for the pep talk, I'll keep that in mind next time I'm in the ol' west.

My apologies, I reside in the wrong location, we don't get TVS here.

Internet mate, I dont get it in Newcastle either, but you can watch it through the website, they have a live streaming channel on whatever program is actually on at the time. Unless you dont have the internet of course, then well, suck up to someone who does. ;)

How about you bowl for the right team next time slap nuts, no idea why you would want to be a blue when you are clearly a Queenslander... I've arrested people for less

How about you bowl for the right team next time slap nuts, no idea why you would want to be a blue when you are clearly a Queenslander... I've arrested people for less

Just as well people don't get arrested for not performing, George, isn't it?

Slap nuts? Nice one numb nuts lol, mate if you had of wanted me to bowl with you guys no probs I would have, but you didn't, how has that worked out for you so far in the series mwhahahaha! Maybe you should arrest yourself for that one!

Watching the Tenpin Bowling Show - State of Origan Match 6, reverse singles, at Gosford City Bowl.
When It's over, I'll tell you who won - NOT !!! Watch it for yourself !!!
7: 15 pm , Friday............1st April That must mean something ??

Don't forget - 7:00 pm tonight on TVS.

This is round 7.

I really have tried hard not to say this - but I really can't help myself. Score after round 6 is NSW 5. There...I've conquered the urge to tell....I haven't said what the Qld score is. That's strength of willpower and character for you!!

All the previous games are on youtube. look up Tenpin Bowling show State of Origin.
Thank you to the Bowling show for putting it on. Looks very professional.
BTW, why is Mick Little playing for NSW (thought he was born in QLD)=)

All the previous games are on youtube. look up Tenpin Bowling show State of Origin.
Thank you to the Bowling show for putting it on. Looks very professional.
BTW, why is Mick Little playing for NSW (thought he was born in QLD)=)

Wasn't required at the time mate :p

Never mind, mate, you've got to give them some encouragement, else the series suffers a loss of interest

I think they played the games out of order, they could have made the matches spread out a bit differently to keep it interesting, still good though, next weeks should be a good match!

Although to this point we are being beaten easily by NSW have still enjoyed watching.

Maybe they could do a return series in QLD???

Jsut a thought

Although to this point we are being beaten easily by NSW have still enjoyed watching.

Maybe they could do a return series in QLD???

Jsut a thought

I think that due to Kevin investing much time and funds into this project and the TBS, any future shows for the time being will most likely be at the Interbowl group of centres, to my knowledge, none in QLD, correct me if wrong.

Otherwise I would be up for it, any chance to go back home for a bit!

I think they played the games out of order, they could have made the matches spread out a bit differently to keep it interesting, still good though, next weeks should be a good match!

I should also point out as Tony reminded me, the commentary was done during and after each game so was difficult to re order matches as we went along to perhaps make the telecast a bit more interesting in terms of not knowing results.

Back
Top Bottom