Australia v World All Stars challenge - who will win?

Can Team Australia defeat the World Team?

• We have little to no chance of beating them

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • We have a good chance of creating an upset

Votes: 67 70.5%
  • It's going to be a white wash, Australia to dominate!

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters
I voted for the upset. It'd be un-patriotic to go for the first option and I want to see it being close.

There's certainly no "good or bad lane" advantage on a single lane. So in that respect, it can't get more fair. Also much easier for camera set up. This is a promotional event after all, so it'd be great to see everyone set the pair up great and rip into it. After all, if you can see Joe League Bowler shoot 270-something, you expect to see Mika

And George won't need a mirror to know he looks george-ous in whatever he wears! :D (Blue Steel George, give us Blue Steel!)

Hmmm Gorgeous George.....the old wrestling fan in me sees him coming out with feather boa's and a gorgeous valet.......

I think we all know these bowlers have the talent and all have proven their skills on the world stage. This event is about trying to push Tenpin Bowling into the public eye, not about the bowlers struggling their way to a 200 game cause the condition is tough and people out there going, gee i can do that, whats so special about them.

Big scores make for exciting bowling where everyone will be cheering their heads off, which in turn might make people a bit more interested in going for a bowl.

I say let there be a ditch, and let the scores be huge. And let the aussies carry more than the yanks

The serious bowling will be had in the days following!!

Also George should be allowed to wear his white see throughs, that may just give us the advantage!! Go Aussie!!

Yes,yes - let's make it a spectacle, not a struggle. I ask again, who have we got commentating?
The Bowling Show will film a top class presentation. Lets make it something that can be used, or partially used for promotion, over and over.

Not many opportunities like this come our way. Whoever thought this up and turned it from theory to an actual event deserves a medal. ( who was it, by the way?)

Yes,yes - let's make it a spectacle, not a struggle. I ask again, who have we got commentating?
The Bowling Show will film a top class presentation. Lets make it something that can be used, or partially used for promotion, over and over.

Not many opportunities like this come our way. Whoever thought this up and turned it from theory to an actual event deserves a medal. ( who was it, by the way?)

I think you know Jim lol, starts with W and rhymes with Alsh, but a lot of people have helped to get it to this stage, all certainly deserve some credit.

I think you know Jim lol, starts with W and rhymes with Alsh, but a lot of people have helped to get it to this stage, all certainly deserve some credit.

No mate, I'm sorry, I don't, but I can I think work out your cryptic message - you're not having me on?

No mate, I'm sorry, I don't, but I can I think work out your cryptic message - you're not having me on?

No Mick is right, alot of people have work to put this together, but it was Jason Walsh who took the first steps to get this off the ground. He along with everyone else involved should be congratulated for getting this great event off the ground.

Flights changed; I'll now be there! :D
Good man! Wife advised, ducking done. Lavish dinner extorted/negotiated. I'll be there.

No Mick is right, alot of people have work to put this together, but it was Jason Walsh who took the first steps to get this off the ground. He along with everyone else involved should be congratulated for getting this great event off the ground.
BRAVO MR WALSH!
I'll buy him a beer for that! In fact everyone should. It'd be funny to see Walshy blush that much and get that splattered. :)

Looks like Lynda is out of the line up, throw in Shannon Pluhowsky instead....... boooooo bloody lefties

Can someone who is there this afternoon, give those of us who can't be there a bit of a running commentary on here?
Please??

Yes, I suppose it's silly to ask - what's happening? Has happened? Might happen?

Prob ppl watching would have no reason to be looking here, so don't know we're starved of info.

Well, it will soon be history anyhow, I suppose.

Did this even happen today?
I cant believe 930pm and not one post in here about it.

Mate, I think you and I may be the only two left in the world. I'll just duck outside and see if I can see or hear any sign of life. If you don't hear back from me in 1/2 hour, well.............................................???

Mate, I think you and I may be the only two left in the world. I'll just duck outside and see if I can see or hear any sign of life. If you don't hear back from me in 1/2 hour, well.............................................???

Hmmmm if we are... do you want to start a League Jim?

When I was there about 40 mins ago... Internationals were up 14-2
George has been the only one to win a match for us

Still going after starting at 3:00 ?
Singles league OK with you, Roy?
Seeing no one seems to want to use this medium for anything else, we can use it to post our scores to each other.
Jim

Back
Top Bottom