Australia v World All Stars challenge - who will win?

Can Team Australia defeat the World Team?

• We have little to no chance of beating them

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • We have a good chance of creating an upset

Votes: 67 70.5%
  • It's going to be a white wash, Australia to dominate!

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters
Still going after starting at 3:00 ?
Singles league OK with you, Roy?
Seeing no one seems to want to use this medium for anything else, we can use it to post our scores to each other.
Jim

Yeah Jim... no worries... must attach photo proof of score on screen without corrections whilst holding that days newspaper. :)

52 rounds, winner take all prizefund. You in? If so il get the draw out to you asap.

It didn't start till about five cause of rachuig

Kinda glad i couldnt make it if thats the case... 2 hours late.... did that upset any certain visitors?

Does anyone know where the results are for this?

Have been fishing around tepinevents but have not seen a thing.

George had some posted under his facebook page.....don't know of any official site tho

We lost 16-4 with some fun and amazing shows. He's the scores from what I can remember

Shannon 236 v Carol 170
McLelland 258 v Walshy 168
Jones 175 v Frilingos 236
Baker match Internationals 247 v Australia 226
Mika 246 v Belmo 236
Fagan 289 v Cooley 225
Mika/McLelland 278 v Walsh/Belmo 225
Fagan/Tommy 246 v Carol/Sam 205
Shannon 255 v Frilingos 265

I numbers arent exact but they are pretty close. There was a huge crowd on hand to watch one of the most amazing shows this country's ever seen. Hope this becomes an annual event.

PS Just after the presentations someone smashed the trophy, anyone know who? pretty funny stuff :)

Cheers george. thanks for the scores. i am looking forward to watching this on the bowling show youtube pages when it becomes available.

i think this format needs to keep going and well done to walshy and all who helped put it together. this can only benefit the sport in australia, provide more exposure and hopefully attract greater interest and retain the good bowlers out there, whilst bringing more people into leagues etc...

Back
Top Bottom