SOUTH QLD ROLL OFF DATES

Hi All

The roll offs will be held on the 8th & 9th September,2007

Venue is yet to be confirmed.

I will post the nomination form late next week.

Gina Gilliland
South Qld Youth Committee
Chairperson

Have tender forms been sent to all centres because Im sure that our centre had not recieved one yet.

Hi All

Venue has been set.

They will be at Caboolture Bowl on Saturday 8 September, 2007 at 1.00pm and Sunday 9 September, 2007 at 1.00pm.

There will be 8 games bowled each day on short and long conditions.

The cost will be same as last year $110.00.

Entry form will be posted on total bowling once were have received our accreditation number from TBAL.

Regards
Gina Gilliland

and i would like to know if any other tender was evan consided when caboolture seems to get it every year for what reason.

wow $4.30 a game if the $70 is for bowling,
Im pretty sure alot of other centers bid alot less than that.
Im pretty sure they have kegal's as well.
I know we bid alot less than that given we are not in brisbane so IO didnt think we would get it but the other centers in brisbane should have the right to know why caboolture is getting it all the time with prices like that???????????????????????

I don't think it is at Caboolture based on costs. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Caboolture is as close to replicating Werribee tenpin bowl as you can get in south east Queensland, and do correct me if I am wrong but you do try to replicate the conditions you are going to bowl on? Most of the Brisbane centres are nothing like Werribee so why would you hold a roll off there?

Anyway just my thought,
Craig

Father Hood mustn’t be agreeing with you Mark…Hope you mellow some when they get a bit older and have broken the curfew once or twice…;)

A positive post from you from time to time wouldn’t go a stray…

thats fine im sorry i ask question.
Il just shut the #### up and we can all sit in the dark and guess the truth.

It’s fine to ask a question Mark, but I some how struggle to see where you actually asked a QUESTION…Ask all you like don’t insinuate something unless you actually know the answer 100%...

wow $4.30 a game if the $70 is for bowling,
Im pretty sure alot of other centers bid alot less than that.
Im pretty sure they have kegal's as well.
I know we bid alot less than that given we are not in brisbane so IO didnt think we would get it but the other centers in brisbane should have the right to know why caboolture is getting it all the time with prices like that???????????????????????

Question marks after a sentence doesn’t actually mean it is a question as in your case…You should have finished it off like this!!!!!!!!

So if you are here to cause crap amongst centres its best you take your own advice…
thats fine im sorry i ask question.
Il just shut the #### up and we can all sit in the dark and guess the truth.

I couldn’t have said it better my self…

Read any good books lately…;)

Here is the party pooper, but I don't see the need for the use of such bad language, unless of course you think the way it is written excuses your poor judgement. Tenpin has enough problems, let's try and give the sport some credibility.
Leanne.

Look all mark is trying to say is Caboolture always seems to get these events even when there are other centres that tender lower game prices and could also put down the right conditions.
Bottom line is why does Caboolture always get picked when their game prices are higher?

Back
Top Bottom