Queensland Invitational Youth Roll Dates

Hi all

Just thought I would let all Qld Bowlers know that the date for roll offs have been set for 11th & 12 July, 2009

The venues to be determined once the tender process has closed.

Nomination Forms should be out mid May.

For all those thinking about rolling off one of the team requirements is that you must bowl a state or association championships.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE BEING HELD ON THE THE 2, 3 & 4 MAY, 2009 AS SUNCITY BOWL.

Gina Gilliland
Chairperson
Sth Qld Youth Committee

Committee Members

Do we have to bowl states or association championships before we roll off or as long as they are done before we go away?

Thanks
Rachael and Chris

Hi Rachael & Chris

It can be either.

We where just letting you know states are on in May so you have a choice of when you want to do it.

Gina

The cut off age for youth is you must under 23 as at 1 January, 2010.

We did not know that TQI roll offs where on the same weekend as they did not appear any of the tournament calendars. I will talk to the committee regarding the clash to see what we can do.

Gina

In the other forum Andrew is saying we HAVE to bowl the state championships, in this on you are saying we can bowl either state or association champs. Please clear this up as many of us are getting confused :)

Hi All Youth Bowlers

I can now confirm that it is not a requirement this year to bowl State Championships.

However there will be required commitment clause on the roll off form.

Gina

Back
Top Bottom