SOUTH QLD ROLL OFF DATES

wow $4.30 a game if the $70 is for bowling,
Im pretty sure alot of other centers bid alot less than that.
Im pretty sure they have kegal's as well.
I know we bid alot less than that given we are not in brisbane so IO didnt think we would get it but the other centers in brisbane should have the right to know why caboolture is getting it all the time with prices like that???????????????????????

Not that it is any of your business anyway what Brian quoted, but just to let you know, to make YOU happy and get off our back it is $3.50 per game, NOT $4.30 so why don't you get your facts right please.

1 more fact is maybe just maybe we got it again (Caboolture) is maybe we did a good job last year, the bowlers actually enjoy them selves at Caboolture no matter where they finish, well most do.

Also if you looked at the tournaments that we have hosted in 2007, all have filled to capacity with exception of the Sports Series, which is still growing. Our reliability in 07 has been great, efficiency and running time also just about perfect, so maybe thats why.

Don't like it it's simple don't bowl at Caboolture or do a better job at hosting your own tournaments Mr.L

Regards
Caboolture Bowl
Nathan.

Ps We look forward to all youth bowlers trying out for the 08 Youth team. I am sure the competition will be fearce.

Sorry to anyone that doesn't agree to these comments but there are 2 or 3 solid facts above that are factual and stand out for them selves. I won't be replying to any comments from Mr.L either, I had a say and no more will be said. Our tournaments speek for them selves

what a joke not once did i have a go at caboolture i asked why, not was caboolture was any good or not.
and from there post it says $70 for bowling so where is the rest of the money going if not to the center.
I hope it is used to help the youth bowlers go away and not make them pay for the whole lot themselves as they did last year.

So where does the rest of the money go Nathan?

Is that any of your business, the only people that need to know the brake down is the TBAQ office…

Here is there Number give them a call

07 3876 5400

Nathan runs the event only…Money is handled by TBAQ

OMG ur kidding right whats your problem. Yes I would like to know where my money goes I think I have every right to know what I would be paying for.

OMG ur kidding right whats your problem. Yes I would like to know where my money goes I think I have every right to know what I would be paying for.

You can't dial a number???? 07 3876 5400

Then you can post the information for everyone

All the Roll-off money is paid into the SQ Youth account. From this account the Bowl is paid the lineage as per the tender.

The SQ Youth account can only be used for the purpose of income and expenditure relevant to the SQ Youth State teams, and it is the only operating account for the SQ Youth State Team.

All Queensland State teams have their own account and there are very specific rules as to how State Sporting Organisations operate their accounts.

There is nothing secret about the operation of these accounts, they are reconciled and audited exactly as per State government and ASC requirements, and they are presented every year at the State AGM.

attack attack attack it was a simple question. No worries I will do that

From what I see, the only people who are attacking are people upset about where the championships are next year.

Nathan works at Caboolture bowl and wouldn't know about a prize breakdown. The people who would as Jase said would be TBAQ. So if you have any further enquiries please ring them, and hopefully all your answers will be solved.

Otherwise please keep it clean and nice so everybody can get along, and work together for the youth bowlers.

Mate I asked a simple question. I have no idea what goes where I look at $110 for 16 games I think thats a bit. Nathan replys saying it's $3.5 a game I wonder where the rest goes. So I ask, to get a smart ass answer it's none of you bussiness. So I should just give my money away? Thats only $56. I would like to know where it goes. I don't need to know all the facts but I would like to know what I pay for I didn't see a need for a smart ass answer. Not everyone knows everything I though it was a harmless question. Do you buy stuff and not question if you can get it cheaper do you just give it away? If so I wish we all could afford to do the same thing

You guys talk about saving the sport maybe you should take a look at yourself.

Andrew S you reply was much better thank you

Does anyone know who is putting there name down for coaches and managers???

And Who is rolling off for youth team??

i was recently informed about the managers and coaches, expression of interest will be posted out next week. cheers

Back
Top Bottom