Site Upgrade and some changes

Graham

Staff member
Have just upgraded the site (which introduces a heap of new features) and have cleaned up and combined a lot of sections that weren't being used. This has resulted in the number of sections being reduced and hopefully a little easier to navigate.

Enjoy!

@Jase @androooo

Is this still available via Tapatalk.I can not seem to get in any more via my iPhone

Please give it a try now. Tapatalk don't have an updated release of their software for this version yet, so some things may not work 100%. If anything is out, we will have to wait until they release a new update until it will work properly.

Please give it a try now. Tapatalk don't have an updated release of their software for this version yet, so some things may not work 100%. If anything is out, we will have to wait until they release a new update until it will work properly.
Thanks for the reply Admin. Yes had some succsess but not totally working. Must need to wait for their upgrade.

Can you please change account name to be Robyn Flynn. This was previously my husbands account. He passed away in 2011 and I still have same email address so I can’t create my own account. I have previously advised twice with no response.
I was able to access and change all other details to be mine except account name.
Please help.

Back
Top Bottom