New Chat Room Feature

Great addition to Total Bowling ... Nice work Jase!!! Will there be a link to the Chat Site from the Main Menu?

- Erin

rynzeski said:
Great addition to Total Bowling ... Nice work Jase!!! Will there be a link to the Chat Site from the Main Menu?
- Erin

Yes there will be a link from the Main Menu Bar!

Sorry about some of the glitches as it isn’t fully stable, i hope that they will be all ironed out in due course.

Whilst it’s working enjoy it, whilst it’s down, just try and be patient.

Looks good, loaded fine first go for me guess i just got lucky:D

Great addition to the site was alot of fun last night and suprisingly popular

Good stuff Jase,

Needs to be able to add smilies and stuff though, otherwise Tonx will have the last laugh..................LMAO

Bugger, now i can't get in, won't load the login page, damn Tonxy, has locked me out HaHaHaHa, just jokin

Fr33ze said:
Bugger, now i can't get in, won't load the login page, damn Tonxy, has locked me out HaHaHaHa, just jokin

Tonxy?

Are you queer? lol...

I dont have access to the chat while at work, so I only get the last laugh when im at home :D

Give it some time, and all the kinks will be worked out. Remember that Rome wasnt built in a day.

Well I use firefox, and had this issue twice in the last five minutes.

BUT, I just hit refresh, and I was logged in straight away (didn't need my username and password).

Maybe a loading issue bug somewhere, but to quickly work around the problem I reckon try refresh!!!

Vaughnn

Just found something. I was in the chat, got chucked off the net, dialled back in and can't access the chat again because everytime I enter my username and password it says there's another user by that name already in there.

Any help gladly appreciated :)

Power Penguin said:
maybe log out of total bowling and back in?
Yeah man, did that one three times, same each time...lol
Cleared cookies and all this time, I'll see how it goes..:p

Edit: Yep Clearing cookies solves that problem.

I NEVER SAID A THING LET ME BACK IN..........

Gary...........................................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom