Sharp Plywood Champion of Champions 2010

BaaMoo

Hi All

Thanks for your patience.

Sharp 2010 will be held at AMF CANNON HILL

Entry form will be released shortly however names can start being added on here or through Facebook (which ever).

Entry Fee $210

Qualifying will be 10games, cutting to top 12

Matchplay will be 11games no longer with a positional

Prize Funds as such have increased and will be advertised on new Entry Form shortly. Any questions please ring me 0417 261 831.

Accommodation information is also available if you need it.

Thanks
Rachael

Would also like to thank Totalbowling for allowing this post and tournament to be advertised :)

20th and 21st November I forgot to put that on my previous post. Squad times are same as previous years;

A- 12:30 Check-in 1pm Bowl
B- 5:30 Check-in 6pm Bowl

Also need contact numbers and a $50 deposit to secure your spot the same as usual.

PLEASE NOTE:

In Greenslopes closing and the event moving here we have unfortunately had to push this event back a week and I hope this is not a huge inconvenience to you all.

Look forward to the names coming through shortly.

Thanks again
Rachael

Simon Pearce for A squad as well please.
Use my contact number for Simon, Dean, Ashleigh & Joe - Margaret Judd 0249513228.

can you please put jacinta and duane gilliland, bec whiting, emily and adam robertson and laura kairn into "a" squad plz

thanks sis

Lexi Nicoll
Stephen Cowland
Jessica Ryan
For 'A' squad thank you.

May I ask why there has been a change of date for this event? Is this a typo, to bad for people that have already booked flights.

Lexi

Hi All

After speaking with centre and regional management along with TBA this morning, we have decided to keep this event at its originally advertised dates of 13th/14th November as we appreciate some people have pre-arranged travel. The event however will be moving to AMF Kedron.

The event will still hold its ranking status and entry form will still be released asap.

Format is remaining the same however start times may be moved forward and I shall notify you all as this information becomes available to me.

I would like to thank you all for your patience with this matter and I hope the reverting back to initial dates does not hinder you from now nominating for this great event.

I shall post a current squad list shortly and if you wish to withdraw your names because of these changes then we understand however please let us know so we can make the relevant changes.

Thanks again
Rachael
AMF CANNON HILL

Hi Rach,

Can you please put the following into A squad:

Hayley Taylor
Ben Taylor
Chris Wingett
Ben Donnelly
Rochelle Mottlee

Brendan and Renee Woodley in A squad,
i'm not to sure if Renee's doing it, we'll let you know though,