Sharp Plywood Champion of Champions 2010

Hi All

I have confirmed with Jason at KEDRON that squad times will come forward only an hour so;
A squad will now be 11:30 Checkin 12:00 Bowl
and so forth for B Squad

We have left it in the hands of the bowlers though so if these times are not suitable then please speak up (politely).

Deposits of $50 to secure your spot will need to be paid to Jason or Shayne at AMF KEDRON 07 3350 1177. If the deposit is a concern for interstate visitors then can you please email me a copy of your flight itinerary I am happy for these to secure your position. Email is listed below for your convenience.

[email protected]

Thanks everyone for the allowing the changes and waiting so patiently for conformation I'm sure it will be a great event. Squad listings will be posted shortly at present it wont let me attach it.

Squad List attached (finally)

Thanks
Rachael and Jason

Attachments

• Squad Listings SHARP.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 87
Why do we have the meetings at sports house for dates of Tournaments so they do not clash

The 20th November 2010 was put on the calander in 2009 as the Don Kelly Memorial Tournamant. This tournament was not on this date.

Thanks guys

Hi all,

When putting your names down to bowl with Rachael, can I ask that all bowlers please leave some form of contact details (ie. Phone, email, etc) so that we may be able to contact you if necessary.

Just letting everyone know that with A squad almost full, that we will be limiting the squad to the first 40 bowlers with paid deposits ($50 min), and will have until October 13th to pay deposit, otherwise they may be replaced with the first available reserve who has paid a deposit.

In the event that both squads will fill, then B squad will be extended to allow for extra bowlers.

Deposits can be made via Credit Card over the phone to AMF Kedron Bowl on (07) 3350 1177. If you are unable to make payment via Credit Card, please contact Shayne or myself at Kedron for other arrangements.

Also, a big thank you to Rachael Wingett for her assistance so far in getting things organised to date. She will be continuing to look after Squad lists etc until tournament day.

We look forward to seeing you all for this prestigious event here in November.

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron Bowl.

Thanks Peter both Brian and Sam have been added to the squad lists.

With A squad now full deposits will need to paid to either Jason or Shayne at Kedron there phone number is 07 3350 1177.

If there any problems or concerns with paying a deposit can you please contact either Jason, Shayne or myself, so that we can work something out.

Thanks
Rachael

Hi Jason/Rachael

I have today posted to the bowl a cheque for $250.00 being deposits for the following bowlers:

Jacinta Gilliland
Duane Gilliland
Bec Whiting
Emily Robertson
Adam Robertson

Thanks Gina

Back
Top Bottom