2011 Sharp Plywood Champion of Champions

BaaMoo

Hi Guys

Please find attached this years entry form

Name and Contact Numbers are able to be left here, or you are able to contact AMF Cannon Hill on 07 3890 1177 and ask for either Tim or myself.

Thanks in advance to all the bowlers supporting this event again this year and thanks to Greg Sharp and AMF Bowling Centres Australia (QLD Region) for supporting this event.

Thanks also to Totalbowling for once again allowing us to promote such a great tournament and post the entry form on here.

Many Thanks
Rachael

Attachments

• Sharp Plywood 2011.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
Early heads up for the 3rd and 4th November 2012 ?

2011 Sharp Champion of Champions is not a ranked event, number on form is for 2010 event.

And yes it is also the NSW Open ranked tournament date

Leanne

Calendar is always crowded, SA is running their U25 tournament as well.

With the inclusion of the NTS requirements it will be even more important to set dates that don't conflict - giving the youth bowlers more cost effective options to fulfil national, state and ranking options.

Queensland junior and youth will get behind the Sharp ..... can also combine with 'schoolies' week !!

Leanne

Toby Sansome and Ryan Edgar for B Squad please.

Also a bit suss on the accreditation.. More info please.

Toby Sansome and Ryan Edgar for B Squad please.

Also a bit suss on the accreditation.. More info please.

I think Rach has just made a mistake and forgotten to take the number off the entry form. Sharp missed out on the deadline for this years youth rankings

I am aware now that the old acccreditation is on it and it has been taken off by our printer today.....I am in talks with management to move it back a weekend as there are numerous events around that are clashing at the moment so bare with me and hopefully ill have positive news for everyone soon.

Cheers Guys
Rach

Back
Top Bottom