Sharp Plywood Champion of Champions 2010

Hi Guys

Updated squad list is attached, we are still waiting on phone numbers if they have not got received next to them please PM me with a contact phone number asap.

Deposits are also now needed as there are reserves for A squad, these can be paid to the bowl directly to either Jason or Shayne 07 3350 1177. If there is any problems or concerns with paying deposits can you please contact one of the 3 of us.

Thanks for the support again and Thanks to TOTALBOWLING for allowing us to advertise this event and our squad lists.

Thanks
Rachael

Attachments

• Sharp[1].doc
    82 KB · Views: 73
Hi Rachel

I had heard rumours that the venue will be Kedron (just lately) - can you confirm the venue will be Cannon Hill and we will forward this information if people call the State Office. :)

Thanks
Gail

Hi Gail,

The tournament has been moved to Kedron due to a clash of dates at Cannon Hill.

Jason.

Hi Rachel,

Can you please put me in the A Squad if there is any spots left, if not B squad.
When do you need the deposit?

Thanks
Zack Caldwell

Hi All

Attached is an updated squad list, I am still awaiting contact details for some people can you please send these through to us as soon as possible.

Deposits are also needed to secure your spots in A squad they are required by the 13th October or the reserves which have paid a deposit will be placed in this squad as a preference. Should you have problems with paying a deposit currently you need to contact either myself (0417 261 831) or Jason
(07 3350 1177).

Many Thanks to Totalbowling for their continued support of this event and for allowing us advertise it.

Many Thanks also to Jason at Kedron for his efforts so far in getting deposits and phone number information back and forth with me. Thanks also to the bowlers for their continued support in making this a great event.

Thanks Everyone
Rachael

Attachments

• Squad Listings SHARP.doc
    81.5 KB · Views: 28
Hello all,

It appears that Rachael has posted the wrong updated Squad Listing.
Here is the correct one (just updated earlier).

The entry form is not too far away, Rachael is just getting the printers to fix up the many spelling errors that came on the original copy and then it will be posted.

Jason
AMF Kedron

Attachments

• Sharp[1][1].doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 115
Please put Amy Grandison in B Squad please.
I won't be able to bowl now because of the dates.

could you please take zack out as we have just found out that it clashes with suncity junior chamionships

Hi All

Updated squad list

I am trying to convert the oil pattern to a graph from the document that I have been given but am yet to have any luck, I will upload the document later for those of you that are able to read the Pheonix Table. In the meantime will continue to attempt a graph.

Reminder for Jason that deposits still need to paid to the Centre 07 3350 1177

Thanks
Rachael

Attachments

• Sharp 18.10.10.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 87
Hi Rachael/Jason,

Just wanting to know when an entry form or a prize payout with based numbers will be released? Just over 3 weeks away and still no entry form.

Thanks
Hayley & Ben Taylor

Hi Rach

Can you please remove me from the list... i'm unable to bowl due to money.
I am coming down to watch and support.

Thanks Tiff

Back
Top Bottom