Sharp Plywood Champion of Champions 2010

Going by last years entry form it will be quite interesting to see what the prize fund is. They have increased the tournament cost and cut the amount of games therefore there should be a higher prize fund. Numbers at this stage are only 15 women and 37 men. Prize fund last year was based on 20 women and 40 men, lets hope in the next two weeks more people put there name down and none pullout.

Hayley

You are exactly right, Marcus has also been kind enough to leave the game rate the same. Men and Women are now based on the proposed prize fund getting $200 back which is a great improvement on previous years.

I would like to thanks Sharp Plywood and AMF Northern Region though for their sponsorship otherwise this prize fund would not be possible, so thanks go to both Greg and Colleen Sharp and Marcus Anketell.

I have spoken with my centre manager earlier today and we are expecting the PDF back today after being sent back again last week for more corrections. So I am asking that you please be patient with us because at this time it is out of both Jason and my hands.

Thanks to all of those that continue to support this event updated squad list will be posted later this arvo.

Thanks
Rachael and Jason

Hi All

Squad list is now attached, updated today.

Please check deposits next to your names, if I have missed putting one on then please bring this to our attention.

Thanks
Rachael

Attachments

• Sharp 25.10.10.doc
    72 KB · Views: 86
Hello,

I just wanted to add that with the delay in getting the entry form going, I have now pushed the deadline for Deposits back to the end of this week (31st October).

Anyone who is hoping to remain in A squad (if full) will need to have paid their deposits by this date. Any reserves for A squad who have paid a deposit will be eligible to take a bowler's spot in A squad if their deposit has not been paid.

Any questions, please call me at the centre on 3350 1177.

Jason.

Thanks for that Rach.
also, just wondering if a pattern has been posted yet?
we are trying to organise gear. :)
thanks.
Laura and Shaney.

Hi All

Sharp pattern will be uploaded as soon as I get home, cant upload what I want from the Qantas lounge.

Thanks for your patience.

Rachael :)

Hi All

Attached is the pattern.

Apologies again for not being able to get it into a graph.

Thanks
Rachael and Jason

Attachments

• SHARP.xls
    22 KB · Views: 58
Rach,

Can you tell us the name of the pattern? If TBA has supplied you with a Kegel Pattern then it will be accessible from the Kegel Site.

Cheers, Cow

Please move Ben Taylor, Hayley Taylor, Chris Wingett and Ben Donnelly to B squad. Its not even 2 weeks away and theres no entry form, prize payout (revised or not) or oil pattern. Can we at least have a name of the pattern as Cow pointed out before.

Here are updated squad lists and proposed prize funds.

TBA will not allow us to post the entry form as yet, so you are waiting just like Jason and I at this point in time.

I would like to clear up an apparent rumour from Sydney on the weekend and that is that top spot payout will drop to $400 if numbers arent reached, and we are denying that completely. The money through sponsorship and entries will not being allowing this to happen and the attached prize-fund is showing this as well.

Again, thanks to those that are supporting this event, and we look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks.

Thanks
Rachael and Jason

Attachments

• Sharp 1.11.10.doc
    71 KB · Views: 89
  • Proposed Payouts.doc
    32 KB · Views: 78
Rach,

Can you tell us the name of the pattern? If TBA has supplied you with a Kegel Pattern then it will be accessible from the Kegel Site.

Cheers, Cow

The pattern is an option given out by TBA to be used in a Phoenix machine for ranked events, you will not be able to find the details on the Kegel website. The details on the spread sheet are the equivalent to load data for a Kegel machine.

The pattern is 42ft ... not much else I can tell you, someone with experience using a phoenix and with sound knowledge on lane conditions should be able to compare this to something in graph form.

Craigy

Hello everybody,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience whilst the Entry form was being finalised.

The Entry form is now available for download.

Tournament Accreditation No. is A10/0214

If you wish to print the Entry form, you will need to do the following:

1) Make sure the file is at 90 degrees (should load automatically like that)
2) Select print
3) Select 'fit to page'
4) Now print

Once again, if you have any questions, please contact either Rachael or myself.

Jason Lambert - AMF Kedron

Attachments

• AMF-A5-Flyer-1.jpg
    AMF-A5-Flyer-1.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 87
  • AMF-A5-Flyer-2.jpg
    AMF-A5-Flyer-2.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 92
Hi All

Attached squad list is now up...positive to see a couple more entries unfortunately though had a couple pull out last week as well.

Looking forward to seeing each of you this weekend, and thanks again for supporting this tournament.

Rachael and Jason

Attachments

• Sharp 8.11.10.doc
    67 KB · Views: 73
Due to unexpected work changes please remove Michael Craig from the event.

All the best for the tournament!

Craigy.

Back
Top Bottom