SAM ROMEO 300 "FINALLY"

webber

After 29 long years, Sammy finally shook off the tag as the best Australian
bowler never to have bowled 300 when he carried 12 flush shots at Blacktown
last night. Great to see mate, to say it has been a long time coming is an understatemant. I"m glad to have been there to see it. The floodgates have now opened!!!!

SAMMY YOU CHAMP !! There is no other bowler out there that deserves this more then you. The curse has been broken, keep em coming mate. Just wish you could of given us more points. hehe.
Congrats from the Chown family.

ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Have seen you come so close so many times.
No other bowler deserves it more.....good on ya mate

Cheers
Colin Hunt

Well done Sammy. Were all your kids watching, you know, the soccor team, you and alison have. Dont you have a TV. Great to hear you have finally done it, and I hope their are many more mate.
Lovey

Hi Sam,

Well done mate, I have seen you come close a couple of times as well and I am glad to see that finally the carry gods have looked over you. Great job and good to hear your still throwing it like a champion.

James McGinty

Sam - Awesome bowling last night all 4 games. It was great to be there to watch you finally crack the 300 milestone. I am sure now you have got one, they will all roll in now.

Good luck in Tasmania next week

Now this has made me smile!!!

Congratulations Sam. To say this is well deserved is well an truely an understatement!

Hope to hear of more in the future,
Cheers,
Craig Ryan

Congratulations and well done Sam. You are a legend of the game and it had to happen sooner or later.Was great to watch and hopefully there will be many more 300's to come.
Glen

Sam that is wonderful great to hear congratulations and say hello to Alison it is wonderful to hear that a lovley person has shot his 300 game

i was very happy to hear about this when i was told. it couldn't have happened to a greater guy and a person i consider one of the best bowlers Australia have ever seen.

Wish you all the best in tassie, and hope the high scoring continues.

Love ya Sammy!!!

Tiff & Matt

yes wel done sam, good to see the left is still playing hard haha

but none the less its about time for you sam well done

[blink] Sam's never thrown a 300 (until now)... Really? He must still lift the ball!

Well, mate GOOD ON YOU! Now you've finally removed your fingers from the holes, teach me how, then catch up to these other buggers and throw another 30 or so!

Cheers,
Jason

Well Sam, I remember saying to Colin Mitchell in 1979, when we both worked at Campbelltown Bowl, I thought you would make a good bowler in the future, Nah he said, well I was right, but to take so long to shoot 300 on the easiest conditions ever, I was beginning to wonder if I was right.

Well done.

Frank Williams.

WELL DONE SAM. you have come close a few times this year just thusday nights alone, I still can't believe you only have one. now they will come!!!. very much deserved. WELL DONE CHAMP.=D> =D> =D>

Hearing that Sammy had finally bowled a 300 made my night on thursday night! Biggens and I musta had atleast another 10 bourbons for ya mate!

Bloody legend mate!

I reckon the flood gateshave finally been opened!

Catch ya soon mate.

Paul

Well done mate, the AMF Radar lock did the job I see. Better not take to Brunswick though :D

Well done

Your official backer

George

Well done sammy great hear you have shot one
What happened did you do something wrong all
night to carry great hear. look out now sammy is
going to come get everyone.
Scott woodward (QLD)

Back
Top Bottom