Sale Bowl Closing Yes No

grumpie

To clarify all rumours about Sale & Area Supabowl closing, well it's true not!!!
Not only is it closing around about March to end May but on the high side its relocating with all new synthetic lanes (18) new location new,new, new!!!!!!;):D:D:D
The reopening should be early 2009, looking forward to bowling in the new centre.:p
As for the association it will still continue to operate and all representative teams will still bowl we certainly hope.;)

Gunther Czmok.

The Relocation is fantastic!

The SATBA committee are extremely pleased to have the rumours finished with once and for all.

Thank you Ross for the update too. It will relieve a lot of bowlers and also most like upset some but the BOWL lives!!

Jason
President
SATBA 2008

Location, location, location...:theCabin:
In my opinion, this was one of the biggest down falls with Sale.
There was talk about relocating the bowl closer to the Sale CBD back when I bowled there (over 10 years ago). Glad to see it's about to happen.
A highway location would be ideal!!!

I am sure when the NEW centre opens it will generate a lot more interest and most likely bring old bowlers back into the fold. WOW New Centre, New Lanes, New decor, New Staff and Management and above all a NEW lease of life for all the Sale and area Bowlers. Good Luck to Ross and Gaylene on their new venture. Will be interesting to see the new location.:cool:
Joe T

Well it appears that the 31st March is the closing date for the old bowl.

If you are in the hunt for some bowling memorabilia (struggling to spell today!) give the bowl a call as they are selling off EVERYTHING!!!!

Liz

So does this mean that there are league bowlers looking for somewhere to bowl
for a year
COME TO MORWELL COME TO MORWELL

We will find spots for you all in leagues

Nev
I'd love too.
I am waiting for the owner to broker a deal for me as I was bowler of the year last year and I get at Sale a total of 8 weeks bowling paid for.
But I will be coming down no matter what I think. :D

Jason

Back
Top Bottom