RESULTS - CABOOLTURE 4th/5th June

FLOWER

The Tour Stop at Caboolture finally made 101 bowlers after looking a bit drab early in the week - plenty of flu ridden bowlers but the trip was well worth while for ......

ROD PARKER who bowled his first 300 game in game 3. CONGRATULATIONS !

Well done to Duane Gilliland (Yes! Duane) with 237.7 hcp. ave. who was unstoppable today to win his first Twin Tour from Rowan Docking by 7 pins. Aaron Midgley, newcomer to the 2011 Rachuig team was in 3rd place and consistent cash placer, Aaron Baker took out 4th. Chris Robinson in equal 20th with Peter Mifsud were the last of the money placings. 38/65 bowlers were above average but Tony Hamilton headed the Scratch Balls with his 230.2 ahead of Brendan Meads (228.9) and Duane Gilliland (222.7) Scratch Pool attracted 16 bowlers for a Pool of $320.

Tegan Meads excelled in Puffs with a good win (231.6 hcp.) over Donna Adams who is showing a return to good form (221.0 hcp) and Shannon Gallagher was happy with her
3rd placing. Bek Meads cashed in 12th place Hcp. for $$$. Sister, Alicia was victorious in Scratch Puffs 216.9 ahead of Bek 211.8 and Tegan 206.6 so a real family battle there! 17/36 Puffs rolled above average.

Attaching results and once again many thanks to bowlers, sponsors and staff at Caboolture. I would just like to wish ALL the Twin Tour bowlers who are off to Rocky next weekend for Assn. Challenge - ENJOY! but may Caboolture be the winners .......

Attachments

• BALLS HCP.CABOOL..pdf
    12.5 KB · Views: 119
  • BALLS SCR. CABOOL.pdf
    12.5 KB · Views: 117
  • SCR. POOL CABOOL..pdf
    5.4 KB · Views: 41
  • PUFFS HCP. CABOOL.pdf
    8 KB · Views: 89
  • PUFFS SCR. CABOOL.pdf
    8.3 KB · Views: 83
To those bowlers who cashed and would like their $$$ transferred etc., please contact me. Otherwise, I will keep your prizemoney until next Tour Stop at Strathpine. Perhaps a couple of the Puffs would like to use this Prizemoney for their deposits for Queensland Ladies Classic.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
PM also

Back
Top Bottom