Results CABOOL. 10th/11th Nov.

FLOWER

Attaching results for Caboolture - many thanks to Batesy and all the staff at Cabbo. Your XXXX sales for the day should be OK !!!

The final Tour Stop for 2012 was bowled at Caboolture with Mike Sullivan taking out the Balls Hcp. div. 244.3 hcp. Matt Que (228.7 hcp), a staunch supporter of the Tour for all its years was the second placegetter and Andy Nobbs (228.1 hcp), back to his best in 3rd. Paid to 19 places in Hcp. div.

Brendan Meads with a 244.9 scr. ave. won the Scratch div. with Andy (238.1) and Darryl Alford (234.0) taking the minor placings.

Megan Jackson was a very happy chick, taking the Puffs Hcp. 227.0 ahead of the inform Tamara Harmsworth (221.6 hcp.) and Julie Hird, senior star bowler in 3rd place.

Tanya Stevenson headed the Puffs Scr. with her 217.5 ahead of Bek Meads 216.9, one pin ahead of Julie in 3rd.

Scratch Pool attracted 25 bowlers for a pool of $500 paying to 8th place. Total Prize Fund for the weekend was $4275.

BOWLERS OF THE YEAR FOR 2012 and congratulations to the winners. Best 5 results from 7 events count and is hotly contested each year.

HAVE BALL - WILL TRAVEL BOWLER OF THE YEAR ....
DAVE KIRBY - 685 pts.
2nd place - MATT QUE - 683 pts.
3rd place - DARRYL ALFORD - 678 pts.

POWDER PUFF TOUR BOWLER OF THE YEAR ....
TANYA STEVENSON - 727 pts.
2nd place - KATRINA CARR - 723 pts.
3rd place - JULIE HIRD & SHANNON GALLAGHER - 720 pts.

SCRATCH PTS. WINNERS - BRENDAN MEADS - BALLS
TANYA STEVENSON - PUFFS

Well done to all and congrats. to all who competed so hard during the year.
Any bowler with money to collect if you would email or PM me and I will
transfer to your account.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected] or PM

Attachments

• BALLS HCP. CABOOL.2.pdf
    11.5 KB · Views: 85
  • BALLS SCR. CABOOL.2.pdf
    13.3 KB · Views: 90
  • PUFFS HCP.SCR. CABOOL.2.pdf
    8.3 KB · Views: 62
  • SCR. POOL - CABOOL.2.pdf
    5.8 KB · Views: 42
Congratulations Dave, Tanya and Brendan.
Thanks Mary and the team for everything, you are amazing people to do what you do and I am sure everyone is very thankful for all of your own time that you volunteer to drive Twin Tour. You will all be missed very much, it just won't be the same without you. Enjoy retirement Mary:) . See you at Silly Season Doubles xoxo

On behalf of the Bowling Centres that you have worked with for all of the years we thank you and your team, and for giving the competitive Bowlers from SE QLD a Series of Tournament that is low cost and FUN to bowl in, as for next year I will do my best to give the bowlers a fixed price series of events which can't be the same as before but will still give the opportunity to bowl 10 games in different centres. There will be some changes and I hope we can earn the support of the bowlers going forward, the TWIN TOUR is one of the main reasons that our state is so strong and we need it to continue.

I can now retire my photo copier with you.

Cheers

Batesy

for the last one of the year and to have been a part of it as mary's last time running the event which iam sure she will be looking forward to her future endeavors all the best from my point of view i hadnt bowled a tournament let alone a league in 2 years i didnt bowl well but was happy that i could enter this event and meet some people from the past was a great day thanks to all the twin tour staff and the staff at caboolture bowl for the final stop certainly hope that this tour continues like previously mentioned and hope to see you all again next year in when i return to league and tournaments

Back
Top Bottom