LOGAN 2 RESULTS - JUNE 5th/6th

FLOWER

Apologies for delay in posting results - problems with server!!

Congratulations to the 'young guns' for their top 3 placings in Balls Hcp - Aaron Baker finished 2 pins ahead of Ben Pearce with Sean Bowling in 3rd place. Thank heavens, 'old bloke' Bob Hardie kept the balance a little with his 4th placing. Zack Caldwell kept his good form also to cash (a tie) with Darryl Purnell for 24th place. David Acworth from Kingaroy cashed AGAIN, so the Tour is improving his game.

Puffs Hcp. winner, Kim Carlos is showing the benefit of her dedication to the game, competing and bowling in more events and senior chick, Ann Kirby finished in 2nd place with local and fast improving Donna Adams in 3rd. Ann Meads collected some $$$ for her 12th and final money placing.

Darrin Comrie won the big 'battle' for scratch $$$ with a great 236.9 ave. ahead of Andrew Christopher (228.9) and Brendan Meads (224.7). That little battle is continuing. Bob Hardie was 4th again - so well done.

Puffs Scr. was dominated by Bek Meads with her excellent 222.2 ave. to finish in front of Alicia with her high game of the Tour Stop (299) and Kim Carlos. Comeback kid, Kristy Thompson continues to impress was 4th.

Tamerett Awards to Lynda Churchward and James Lever (see you did get some $$, James)

The averages bowled were exactly the same as the Tour Stop in February.
Total Prize fund for the weekend was $5420 - and Vic Wilkins is Happy !!

Thanks again to those who bowled and to the TEAM and also to Logan City Tenpin for their co-operation.

Attaching results finally !!

Flower

Attachments

• BALLS HCP..pdf
    64.5 KB · Views: 86
  • BALLS SCR..pdf
    62 KB · Views: 95
  • PUFFS HCP..pdf
    60.5 KB · Views: 64
  • PUFFS SCR..pdf
    57.6 KB · Views: 72
  • SCR.POOL.pdf
    44.4 KB · Views: 29
For those lucky and good enough to cash - it would be appreciated if you could let me know where/what to do with your $$$. Send me your bank details (by email or phone, please!!) if you would like me to transfer funds. I can snail mail a cheque or keep it for your next Tour Stop. Also, send a PM if you like - thanks to Total Bowling for this service - invaluable!

I can also bring $$$ to Kingaroy for those who will be competing - must collect at 6.00am when the 'chicks' bowl ! LOL

Mary Flower
email: [email protected]
Ph: 3865 8887
or PM - please do not post any bank details on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom