RESULTS - CABOOLTURE 2 - 6th/7th November

FLOWER

Attaching results for Caboolture Tour Stop.

Congratulations to Shayne Melton for taking out the Balls Handicap division from Greg Hargreaves who also bowled his highest 2 game block (278.268) and a very determined Dylan Lucas in 3rd Place.
Greg was the high Scratch Div. bowler with his 225.0 ave.

Belinda Mifsud showed that Peter is not the only 'hero' in the family taking the Puffs Handicap and Jacinta Brosnan capped off a great year with her second place ahead of youngster Rachel Manskie.
Bek Meads added yet another Scratch div. win with 205.6.

The Scratch Pool attracted 28 bowlers for a $560 Pool - paying 9 places.

Congratulations to all the bowlers who competed, who won and who enjoyed themselves.

BOWLERS OF THE YEAR FOR 2010.

Have Ball - Will Travel Tour

1st place with 674 pts. - Peter Mifsud .... $300 Tournament Voucher and shirt.Yes, another one as Peter successfully defended his title and became the first Twin Tour bowler to do so.

2nd place .... 670 pts. - Darrin Comrie .... $200 Tournament Voucher
3rd place .... 658 pts. - Adrian Pettiona .... $150 Tournament Voucher
4th place .... 646 pts. - Paul Mossman .... $85 Twin Tour Voucher

Scratch Bowler of the Year was Darrin Comrie .... $200 Tournament Voucher

Powder Puff Tour

1st place with 718 pts. - Jacinta Brosnan .... $300 Tournament Voucher and shirt.

2nd place .... 713 pts. - Jeanette Davis .... $200 Tournament Voucher
3rd place .... 711 pts. - Donna Adams .... $150 Tournament Voucher
4th place .... 706 pts. - Ann Meads .... $85 Twin Tour Voucher

Scratch Bowler of the Year was Rebekah Meads .... $200 Tourn. voucher

Well done to all and once again many thanks to the TEAM and a special TA! to Pilko (nice laptop and we did well to make your original last 11 years!).

Attachments

• BALLS.HCP.CABOOL 2.pdf
    62.5 KB · Views: 95
  • BALLS SCR. CABOOL 2.pdf
    62.3 KB · Views: 103
  • SCRATCH POOL. CABOOL.2.pdf
    44.7 KB · Views: 39
  • PUFFS HCP. CABOOL 2.pdf
    57.4 KB · Views: 63
  • PUFFS SCR. CABOOL 2.pdf
    56.6 KB · Views: 61
thanks flower and everyone else involved today was awesome and everyone bowled well. it was very close for the male and females

Thanks Mary and the team!! Another well run stop.

Congrats to all winners and bowlers of the year - see you in 2011

Cheers to Mary and the team ..... had a great time and it is good to be back ... see ya all next year ....

and thanx to MARTO for his pants keeping me awake on the lanes !!!!!!!

To all those bowlers who have cashed at Caboolture - could you please contact me, preferrably email or PM, and I will arrange for payment/transfer of your prizemoney into your account. You may also hold your money until next year if you wish.

I will be unavailable from next Thursday for a couple of weeks, so get in early please !!!!

Once again, many thanks to all who continue to ENJOY, bowl and support the Twin Tour with your word of mouth promotion and $$$ from these great sponsors.

SPONSORS:

ADMIRAL CONCRETING (Joe & Lill Gatt)
LOOKS GOOD PAINTING (Jagga & Broni Morgan)
MEGA AIR SHELVING (Alan McKay & Ann Kirby)
ANIMAL'S PRO SHOP
VIC WILKINS
TAMERETT (David Flewellen)
LOGOMOTIF (Peter Martin)
ACHIEVEMENT TROPHIES
MOBITECH (Qld.) (Wayne Brockman)
BATESY AT CABOOLTURE BOWL AND MINI GOLF
IPSWICH SUPERBOWL
ASPLEY TENPIN
LOGAN CITY TENPINS
STRATHPINE BOWL

AND OF COURSE - THE TEAM - 'Simply the Best' and will need to be in 2011 with all that is to be done ...... THANK YOU AGAIN!

John Whillans (everything too hard), Linda Dau-Lewis (scorer and $$$ maker extraordinaire), Gladys White & Lyn DeLange (check in, collectors and keeping the Boss honest persons), Vaughan White (anything we ask and psuedo tourn. director along with John), Andrew Christopher (record keeper etc.etc. and trouble shooter), Pilko (anonymous person who keeps the Tour alive with laptops!) and Johan (if we need any more help!)

Also attaching STATISTICS and MINUS CLUB for 2010.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]

Attachments

• TWIN STATS. 2010.pdf
    93.6 KB · Views: 44
  • MINUS CLUB 2010.pdf
    65.2 KB · Views: 34
Just because you are getting married in December, you think that will change things?? I bet you are going to become a leftie! All the best.

Flower

oohh maybe not now, after my head gets 'rewired' again it wont be the same, my brain is getting pressed again in the wrong spots!! Hopefully back righthanded at Logan

Thanks to you Mary & ALL your Team members on another successfull year. We may not always say it but, thanks thanks & thanks.....
I Look forward to 2011. All the very best for a Safe & Happy Xmas to the Twin Tour Team & each & every Twin Tour bowler.
Regards

Ron

Looking forward to the Silly Season Doubles. Another great year Mary, congratulations to you and your team - well done....
Congratulations to the Bowler of the Year bowlers - well done POP...

Good luck Mary with your op on Friday, take care and we will see you soon..

Luv
Annie

I just want to thank everyone for their support and wishes this year, it has been a tough year for Adrian and I and it still isn't over. Bowling is Adrian's life and it is heartbreaking seeing him try so hard and not get the results he deserves. But all your support and encouragement gets him through the rough patches. And although he is having a hard time of it at the moment he is still out there giving it a go. So from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!! XOXOXO

Ps Good luck Mary on your Op. Thank you for your support this year. We will see you next year. xoxoxo

Back
Top Bottom