Twin Tour Results - Caboolture

Pilko

Staff member
The Weekend saw the final stop for the Twin Tour in 2001 back where it all started -Caboolture. Congratulations to Lawrie Hill on his 300 game.

Results:
Men
Handicap
Scratch

Ladies
Handicap
Scratch

Thanks have to go out to all the sponsors for supporting these tournaments and Mary Flower making these tournaments happen. This years sponsors where Big Girls Don't Cry (Anymore), Caboolture Bowl, GRC Services, Hammer, Northfield Car Sound, Byrnes Bros (Jewellers) and Barsby Spare Parts. A special welcome aboard to V.I.P Home services for sponsorship in 2002.

Stats from this year, the tour paid out over $25000 in prizemoney, Had 153 bowlers join in 2001, Had an average attendance of 93 bowlers. The entering average for the mens tour was 183.8 and they bowled an average of 183.1, and for the ladies entering average of 171.6 and finished on a 171.6.

This years winners:

Caboolture
Harry Copeland
Kelly Kantor
Greenslopes
Shawn Truesdell
Kelly Kantor
Labrador
Gary Bernardin
Kylie Poulson
Aspley
Carl Bottomley
Sylvia Goody
Milton
Carl Bottomley
Kim Munson
Mt Warren
Ian Schuler
Tanya Hall
Caboolture
Gary Bernardin
Kelly Warren

The bowler of the year race came down to the final tournament this year.
Bowler of the year Handicap
Mens
1st 458 pts Brian Pilkington (Hammer Bowling Ball)
2nd 444 pts Brendan Meads ($100)
3rd 435 pts Grant Barsby ($50)

Ladies
1st 454 pts Kylie Walker (Hammer Bowling Ball)
2nd 452 pts Chris Titherage ($100)
3rd 451 pts Tracey Crisp ($50)

Combined Scratch and Handicap Winners
Mens
1st 953 pts Brian Pilkington (Pioneer Jacket)
2nd 875 pts Robbie Buckley
3rd 873 pts Daryl Alford

Ladies
1st 936 pts Kellie Hart (Ebonite Bowling Bag)
2nd 926 pts Tracey Crisp
3rd 919 pts Rebekah Meads

Thanks to all those bowler who supported the tour this year and we look forward to seeing you all again next year along with a few new faces. The Twin Tour - "For Bowlers Who Love to Bowl"

Pilko

I would like to thank Mary Flower for the many hours she has put into running this Tournament.
I know a lot of work goes into these tournos and it is very much appreciated.Also a special thanks to Mary's little helpers behind the scenes,the ladies running around week in and week out, collecting and processing all the score sheets.And last but not least,thanke Pilko for the time dedicated to enter this info on the net.
It is good to be able to see where you finished after each event.
Congrats to all those who cashed this year and especially the overall winners.Good Bowling.
I look forward to the start of twin tour in 2002. "THANKS GUYS"
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom