Redcliffe City Junior Open 2006

sweep

Tick Tick Tick BOOM!
Hi Guys-
Just letting the juniors know that the AMF Redcliffe Junior Open has been scraped this year :( . However, we have a two week window in which we can try and save this event by finding a second major sponsor or/ and 3 minor sponsors. . . . Catch is we only have 2 weeks to find the sponsors. if you know of any companies that would want to sponsor the Redcliffe City Junior Open please contact me through here or call AMF Redcliffe between 1.30pm - till 10:00pm today (wednesday 26/7/06) or between 9:00am 12:30pm (thursday 27/7/06)
It would be a real shame that a Junior Open in South East Queensland would be scrapped when we have such young talent!
If we do get this event running it will be late october / early november.
David Brown
Coordinator
Redcliffe City Junior Open
AMF REDCLIFFE

Craigy said:
It will be a shame if the event does not run again.

I agree with Michael it will be a shame and just to think I was actually going to bowl it this year!!

Caitlin!

It would be disappointing for it not to run this year. It was good last year! If it does end up being run I'll more than likely be there.

david, Have you tried Andrew Reibelt, he always gives money every year for Junior Tournaments at Redcliffe. Need to put it in writing though!!

AMF have no intensions of running anything unless it isn’t going to cost them a cent out of there own hip pocket..

I would say unless the Tournament Director has this 110% financially covered then my guess is NO.

Same answer for the Adult Open as well..

About a month ago the same thing was happening to the Redcliffe Open as jas explain AMF wasn't coming to the party.

Now thanks to "K n K Complete Janitorial Supplies" and "Andrew Reibelt & Realway Property Consultants", the 18 yr old tournament is on again and the Bowlers are very thankful for that.

Really guys and girls you didnt give urselves much of a chance of getting it going with just a two week window and all some of you could do is express your disappointment.

How about you " the bowler" help in some way in making things happen for next yr. It doesn't have to be big, it might end up being a whole lot of little things brought together that make it Bigger and Better.

Just an idea,

hamo
tony hamilton

About a month ago the same thing was happening to the Redcliffe Open as jas explain AMF wasn't coming to the party.
Now thanks to "K n K Complete Janitorial Supplies" and "Andrew Reibelt & Realway Property Consultants", the 18 yr old tournament is on again and the Bowlers are very thankful for that.
Really guys and girls you didnt give urselves much of a chance of getting it going with just a two week window and all some of you could do is express your disappointment.
How about you " the bowler" help in some way in making things happen for next yr. It doesn't have to be big, it might end up being a whole lot of little things brought together that make it Bigger and Better.
Just an idea,
hamo
tony hamilton
yer well said

Will people leave a post here if they are interested in bowling in it, maybe then it will go ahead if there is enough interest!

Probably need about 30 people.

Back
Top Bottom