Redcliffe City Open

Hi To All,
With only 1 week to go there is only 11 spots left in A squad would be great to fill this tournament.
Squad and Skins listing attached
Cheers Darren

Attachments

• REDCLIFFE CITY OPEN SQUAD LISTING.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 95
Hi Darren

Can you please remove Adam and myself from the tournament as we are unable to bowl. Please also remove Adam from the Skins.

Sorry for the late notice.

Thanks.

Kyles

a.k.a. Kylie Lack

Gearing up for the weekend. Had some Squad shuffling and inclusions as well as some exclusions after the dust has settled the outcome is;
A Squad 33 bowlers with 7 spots remaining (check in 7.45 a.m.)
B Squad 37 bowlers with 3 spots remaining (check in 1.45 p.m.)
Skins 26 initially based on 20 (check in 7.00 p.m)
Here is the Latest Squad Listing
See you all on the Weekend
Cheers Darren

Attachments

• REDCLIFFE CITY OPEN SQUAD LISTING.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 90
Can youn please remove my name from the Skins due to work commitments.

But will still be there on Saturday

Jim Murray

Hi Darren,

Can you please withdraw me from B squad. I have my daughters birthday party on Saturday.

Sorry for the last minute notice

Thanks

Dale Stewart

Darren,

With all this heat around, I was wondering if there are any problems with men wearing shorts this weekend.

Unfortunatley, I will not be able to bowl this weekend so can you please remove me from A squad this Saturday. Since Canberra I have only just returned to work after a bout of a Sinus infection and am not feeling up to it at all. This was not an event I wanted to miss.

Hi Jase and All,
In recognition of the heat around the Open I did ammend Rule 3 for this years Tournament, TAILORED Shorts for women and men are allowed.
Am back to 35 in A squad and 35 in B squad, am taking entries right up to squad times.
Cheers, see you all on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom