Open invitation to ECCC Team members

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
AMF hold an annual event called The State Teams Challenge. This has been held at Redcliffe for the past few years and the date for this years event is September 10th.
Traditionally the SQ Juniors, Youth, and Adult Rachuig and De Veer teams all enter a team or teams. It is a bit of a fundraiser for these teams however maybe it would an idea if TQ would consider entering a team ot two.
A lot of you guys in Rachuig and ECCC know each other well and it might be a start to helping both organisations to get to know each others events a little better.
This is only a suggestion, please dont take it as a challenge or anything like that, its only a well intended idea.
Andrew S.

hi andrew i think that is a great idea and would be a lot of fun, the only problem is i think that is when eccc presents shirts and has team photo's and practice day.i personally would like to see both organisations work closer together.
fred desmier

If that date is a problem, maybe a joint mutual fundraiser for both organisations teams might be a better idea?

Great idea to have a day where the two orginsations get together for either a practice of a fundraiser -- i am interested to find out more of what your tournaments are all about,,,

It would be great to be able to put all differences aside and compete in a tournament along side one another ina single day tournament. I too would be interested in hearing more about this in the future if it did get up and running.

Back
Top Bottom