State Team Challenge 2005

dufus

Would just like to thank all the bowlers who attended this fundraiser on the weekend. Just under $3000 was raised for the State Teams (Rachuig, Walter De Veer, Youth and ATBSO). A big thanks to the State Team bowlers who organised the prizes, am hoping all bowlers enjoyed the day as much as we did at the centre.
Any CONSTRUCTIVE ideas for the 2006 fundraiser would be appreciated.
Cheers

Hi

Congratulations must go out to the team at AMF Redcliffe for the great fundraiser on Sunday. The Rachuig Ladies did very well and we all had a great time!

It was a long day but it was fun! Hopefully I will be back next year to have just as much fun again.

Once again, congratulations and thank you for organising such a fun and worth while fundraiser.

Thank you!

Kyles

To Darren Fagg and the Redcliffe Team,

I would like to take this opportunity on behalf on the Men’s and Ladies Rachuig Teams to thank you for a very enjoyable day at Redcliffe bowl.
The moneys raised for the teams will be put towards offsetting travel costs for the team and will be used wisely.
I also would like to thank all the bowlers who showed up on the day to support the teams that were involved.

A great day had by all and looking forward to next year being bigger and better again!!!!

And on behalf of this years De Veer Teams, I'd also like to thank Darren, Chris and the team at Redcliffe for the effort they put in to make sure the State Teams Challenge was a success.

The guys I brought along had a ball, so it will be a little easier to fill guest sides next year.

The money will certainly come in very handy, much appreciated.

Peter Martin
Mens De Veer Manager.

It goes without saying that this years ATBSO Qld Interstate Challenge Teams (Open & Graded) would also like to sincerely thank AMF Redcliffe on their successful fundraising day, and also to TBAQ for including the ATBSO in this years fundraising distribution.

Thank you also to the bowlers who supported this event by playing in the spirit with which it was intended to be played, and for continuing to put their hands in their pockets to support the raffle - many people went home with more stuff than they arrived with. ;)

Good luck to all of the (South) Queensland teams in Illawarra in October -
GO QUEENSLAND!!! :D

Jagga Morgan
ATBSO Qld

(and good luck to NT Ladies DeVeer too, else I will be in the bad books!! :rolleyes: )

Back
Top Bottom