2005 Junior Redcliffe City Open

WELL DONE CRAIGY AND KIMMY-ROSE!!!

You two bowled extremely well and im very proud of you both.

Next tournament Craigy I will have to get some of that good luck off you!!

And Kimmy..I told you that u can bowl :cool: lol. You did all the "Bring It On" cast very proud!!:p

Also well done to Jodee for making the cut as well as Kimmy-Rose. You two were the only girls who made it in so well done. You both deserved it. And Craigy you deserved the win buddy you truly did.

Taya Reggars

What a great tournament it was.
I wanna say a huge congrats to the 3 guys who finished in front of me, Rowan, Craigy and Steve, you guys obviously bowled well enough to be there so well done.
Well done to everyone who bowled on the day but a special congrats to the 15 who made matchplay, it was awesome bowling with you guys.:cool:

Also I want to thank the Spicers for sponsoring the tournament and doing everything you did for it. Well done.

Woo!! Go Craigy...
Congratulations my friend...another achievement to add to your list!! Just keep up the fine form and you will be set for next weekend at Sharp! So good luck to you for that as well!!

Also, must say a big congrats to Kimmy and Jodee for being the only 2 girls in the cut...it just shows that girls can do anything guys can do...hahaha!!!!

Jen

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Woo!! Go Craigy...
Congratulations my friend...another achievement to add to your list!! Just keep up the fine form and you will be set for next weekend at Sharp! So good luck to you for that as well!!
Also, must say a big congrats to Kimmy and Jodee for being the only 2 girls in the cut...it just shows that girls can do anything guys can do...hahaha!!!!
Jen

Yeah definatley but girls do it better;) .... hahahaha!!

I would also like to thank Grahame and Cheryl SPICER for sponsering the tournament, it must have been those snakes we all ate;)

P.S Hi Madaline;)

I'd also like to Congratulate STEVE form ASPLEY for making the cut in the Redcliffe Junior City Open and placing in the top 3!!

Well done STEVE!! You really made Aspley very proud :D So well done you deserved it.

Keep up the good work buddy :cool:

Taya

On behalf of "the SPICER" family,we thank you for your appreciation of our hard work and sponsorship. We hope the bowlers had as much fun competing in the tourny as we had bringing it to you.

Well done JODEE and also Aunty Kirstin for winning the SPONSORS award.
Love ya too. Madeleine

A very big thank you to my gorgeous mate Darren Fagg and his team at redcliffe.

See you all there next year in the R.J.C.O. 06

kim

Congrats Craigy (GO TNT :p)
Also, well done to all the matchplay finalists and to the handicap placegetters, including Phillip "Mr. 170 average" Fagg ;) ha ha na, good work!
Also, congrats to the girls who made matchplay, Kimmy Rose and Jodee!

nomad said:
On behalf of "the SPICER" family,we thank you for your appreciation of our hard work and sponsorship. We hope the bowlers had as much fun competing in the tourny as we had bringing it to you.
Well done JODEE and also Aunty Kirstin for winning the SPONSORS award.
Love ya too. Madeleine
A very big thank you to my gorgeous mate Darren Fagg and his team at redcliffe.
See you all there next year in the R.J.C.O. 06
kim

I didn't bowl because I'm not a junior, but I would also like to thank the Spicers anyway for sponsoring this tournament. It's great to see someone getting behind a junior tournament, it doesn't happen all that often up here that there is a junior tournament with a decent prizefund. Your sponsorship has definately helped bowling in Brisbane, with K & K being another example.

So thankyou for supporting the juniors, they are the future of our sport.
And of course well done to Darren and the team at AMF Redcliffe, sounds like you put together a great tournament. Well done to everyone that participated.

Congratulations Craigy told ya you could do it... Nice last 2 games that did it for ya... Welldone!
Also great too see Kimmy make the cut awsome bowling I saw from you keep it up!

Goodluck to everyone at Sharp see ya all there!
Alicia!

Back
Top Bottom