Brunswick Radical Inferno Review.

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Drilled this up Friday Arvo. Drilled it with the pin right of the ring finger, with the CG in the centre o the span.

This ball is very clean through the heads and revs up like a V8 in the midlane.
the reaction that this ball delivers in the backende is simply incredible. Just make sure the ball is near the gutter at the brakepoint, because this thing DARTS! to the pocket. the carry that this ball is just amazing as the reaction. If you hit the headpin, pins go flying everywhere.

Overall Impression: 11/10

Thanks to Brunswick for releasing this monster of a ball.

Chris Castle

just got my radical drilled a couple of days ago and its most impressive drilled pin above ring finger cg kicked out it glides clean through the heads revs up well and hits the pocket with great power and huge entry angle to the pocket i find it good on house shots and medium oil patterns this is unusually my first brunswick ball and it wont be my last another from what ive seen great ball by brunswick

Glad to see you enjoying the ball i hope it's not your last ball you buy from brunswick either there starting to make some good bowling balls now.

Chris

I drilled mine up on Friday, pin above ring finger and cg kicked out from the middle of my span slightly.

This ball seems to need a bit of oil to get down the lane but if it gets down there this thing is incredible. The skid/snap reaction of this ball is amazing and it makes a great angle into the pocket. Just when I think I'm leaving a split 3 more pins fall over, leaving me with an easy single pin and occasionaly a strike. Not many of my pocket hits have gone unrewarded, I have left the occasional 10 pin, but most them have been taken by a messenger

This is also my first Brunswick ball, but it may not be my last

Nick

just got my radical drilled a couple of days ago and its most impressive drilled pin above ring finger cg kicked out it glides clean through the heads revs up well and hits the pocket with great power and huge entry angle to the pocket i find it good on house shots and medium oil patterns this is unusually my first brunswick ball and it wont be my last another from what ive seen great ball by brunswick

I'm glad you liked the drilling Steve, it certainly seems to suit you. We seem to be having a lot of success with that layout.

This is an excellent ball from Brunswick. It really does get through the heads well, rev up strong and make a defined move at the breakpoint. The hit is impressive following on from the sharp backend.

I would definately suggest this ball to anyone looking for a medium to medium-heavy ball, it may be too much on a fresh condition for bowlers with a lot of hand however, being too jumpy off the fresh backends.

Did I mention it looks awesome? Great job Brunswick.

this ball just carries so well on the weekend at a skins tourney everytime i hit the pocket just about it got a strike it does what it says very sharp breakpoint that is powerful and continuous taps out the corner pins really well on a medium oil condition i definately recommend it for a skid snap ball for medium oil soz to post twice of course

hey everyonne

i drilled my radical pin above my middle finger and my cg is on my centre of grip line. my first thoughts were this ball is gona save it all for the back end. after i had thrown a few shots with it i decided to rub the surface back just a tad to get the ball to pick up a quicker roll.. once i did that the ball rolls awsome monster midlane roll and a huge but controlled backend really good on medium league shots or after a few games in tournament when you need that ball to go to.

i have tryed the ball on synthetics lanes scored very well on them length of oil was 39 foot fresh pattern.. then tryed on wood lanes was playing through 20 out to 7 the ball really matched up well, the condition was longish, then i had a bowl with it on a broken down house shot played a little more direct with it it still picked up a nice roll and gave me a easy path to the pocket

i strongly suggest this ball to anyone

any questions just ask..

luke green

Back
Top Bottom