Other Radical Yeti Untamed - Review and Reaction Notes

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
G'Day Bowling Fans!

In 5 minutes you’ll see what you can expect from the Radical Yeti Untamed.
The Yeti Untamed is the new polished solid version of the Yeti from Radical Bowling Technologies. I’ve taken it up the road to Orange and this ball acquitted itself nicely on the notorious lane 1. (Tricky pair, but good to film on!)

Lane 1 has a tendency to hook early, then burn up on the backend. Even so, the Yeti Untamed looked pretty good on it. It’s got a really sweet motion on the lane and good crisp impact in the deck.

I took it to Wetherill Park for the Skins on Saturday night and it was the best ball in my bag, allowing me to hook the whole lane or stay up the back of it and play straighter. A very versatile ball.

The review and reaction video for this ball is up at http://bowlersedge.com.au/2013/10/radical-yeti-untamed-review-reaction/

Enjoy!
Jason

Hey Jason,

Nice ball, great reaction. Mo does it again and another great video from yourself, thanks for the effort on the reviews.

Question though, how many times did you turn around and just go "WOW"?

Radical Bowling Technologies Yeti Untamed - Lane Side Reviews

BALL SPECS
Pin Length - 3-4"
Starting Top Weight – 3.6 oz
Ball Weight - 15lb 4oz

DRILL PATTERN
Drilled at 50 Degrees X 5 1/4" x 35 Degrees

BOWLER STYLE
Rev Rate - 400 / 350 / 300 / 250
Ball Speed - 19mph / 16mph

PICTURE AND VIDEO LINKS

SURFACE PREPARATION
Grit - Out of the Box
Type (Matte, Polish, Sanded) - Out of the Box

LANE CONDITION
Length - 41 ft
Volume - 27.35ml
Type (Wall, Xmas Tree, Sport) - USBC Open Championships 2011

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook @ http://www.Facebook.com/LaneSideReviews

Got one punched up yesterday pin up cg kicked out with sizable weight hole.Gets down the lane really easy and makes strong but readable move to the pocket.Hits hard and never left one pesky corner pin so happy with the purchase for my first Radical ball.

Back
Top Bottom